ADVERTISEMENT

Three Question for RanDaddyBinks

Not being suckers and giving out handouts and paying medical expenses for illegals. That would stop a lot of people from coming here illegally.
No it wouldn’t. It would just create immigrants with a lot of debt.

So you're saying people who live here have to pay for medical expenses and illegals should get medical care for free?

Why do you think parents have anchor babies? They wouldn't come here if their child wasn't a meal ticket.
No what I’m saying is that if America said illegals have to pay medical bills all the people wanting to come to America wouldn’t automatically say”oh well we have to pay doctors bills now, let’s go to Canada instead.” They’re still going to come. Not a very bright solution.

I don’t agree with open borders or illegal immigration. I actually think the wall was a good idea. I didn’t like the whole “Mexico is going to pay for it” because we all knew that was bs from the start. I think the border should be secured. With man power and technology. Once we feel the border is secure then at that point anyone who cross over illegally must be a very clever person or he was let in by corruption.

The wall is a terrible idea. There’s already a fence here in El Paso and I assume other parts of the US. If someone wants to get through, they probably will or they will find out after many attempts. We don’t need a wall. We need harsh and severe punishments for those that are here illegally. That is the only way to stop it.

Reactions: JCorona
No what I’m saying is that if America said illegals have to pay medical bills all the people wanting to come to America wouldn’t automatically say”oh well we have to pay doctors bills now, let’s go to Canada instead.” They’re still going to come. Not a very bright solution.

I didn't say all, I said it would stop a lot of people from coming here illegally.

Why wouldn't they just stay in their country and deliver the child there?

Why would they cross the border illegally just to spend thousands of dollars to deliver a baby?

I didn't say all, I said it would stop a lot of people from coming here illegally.

Why wouldn't they just stay in their country and deliver the child there?

Why would they cross the border illegally just to spend thousands of dollars to deliver a baby?
For the opportunity to give their child a better life than they will have in their home country.

I know they would. How’s the government going to collect money from a person that doesn’t have money?

So you're saying I can go into any hospital and get all the care I want for free?

I think anchor babies shouldn't be automatic citizens and the baby and the parents would be deported back to their country after giving birth. That would stop a lot of people entering illegally as well.

Reactions: Dmanminer
So you're saying I can go into any hospital and get all the care I want for free?

I think anchor babies shouldn't be automatic citizens and the baby and the parents would be deported back to their country after giving birth. That would stop a lot of people entering illegally as well.
It’s not free. You’ll still owe it. They still owe that money. Even now. They live with thousand of dollars in hospital debt.

There it is. The solution to end illegal immigration.

It’s not free. You’ll still owe it. They still owe that money. Even now. They live with thousand of dollars in hospital debt.

There it is. The solution to end illegal immigration.

So you're saying illegal aliens don't get free medical care?

I don’t know but I can only imagine that it’s cuz life happens now and they don’t want to wait 20+ years.

So do you think it's ok for people to cut lines because they don't want to wait like everybody else?

It’s ok my conscience lets me sleep at night. There’s hundreds of examples of politicians and important people actually breaking the law.

Great. I am going to come to your house and ransack the place since you will just sit and watch because you have no problem with people breaking the law. Sounds dumb doesn't it? I can go on and on with examples.

Great. I am going to come to your house and ransack the place since you will just sit and watch because you have no problem with people breaking the law. Sounds dumb doesn't it? I can go on and on with examples.
We sit and watch politicians profit from us. Why don’t you go ransack their house. They actually broke the law didn’t just think of a hypothetical situation where they would do it.

I always buy the fast pass. No one can cut in front of me.

You're missing the point.

Let's say you're waiting in line for a giveaway and 50 people cut in line on front of you, which makes you miss out. That's ok with you?

I can go on and on with examples if you want me to

We sit and watch politicians profit from us. Why don’t you go ransack their house. They actually broke the law didn’t just think of a hypothetical situation where they would do it.

Stop derailing.

So it would be ok if homeless people took over your house, stole your money and belongings, and slept in your bed and ate your food because they just want a better life for themselves?

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
You're missing the point.

Let's say you're waiting in line for a giveaway and 50 people cut in line on front of you, which makes you miss out. That's ok with you?

I can go on and on with examples if you want me to
Your examples suck. I’m not waiting in line for a visa and neither are you. Since when do you care about immigrants? Those people waiting in line aren’t American.

Your examples suck. I’m not waiting in line for a visa and neither are you. Since when do you care about immigrants? Those people waiting in line aren’t American.

So you're ok with people cutting in line in front of you? That doesn't bother you?

I care about legal immigrants.

Stop derailing.

So it would be ok if homeless people took over your house, stole your money and belongings, and slept in your bed and ate your food because they just want a better life for themselves?
Haha. If a politician breaks the law because they want to better their life by increasing their net worth by 30 million its derailing the thread. Double standards buddy.

So you're ok with people cutting in line in front of you? That doesn't bother you?

I care about legal immigrants.
No one has cut in front of me. I don’t know. At times at the store I let people cut in front of me. They have fewer items or the baby is crying. I really don’t care if I have to wait an extra 5-10 minutes in line.

Haha. If a politician breaks the law because they want to better their life by increasing their net worth by 30 million its derailing the thread. Double standards buddy.

Stop derailing. Answer the question.

No one has cut in front of me. I don’t know. At times at the store I let people cut in front of me. They have fewer items or the baby is crying. I really don’t care if I have to wait an extra 5-10 minutes in line.

I am not talking about letting people going ahead of you.

You would be ok with people just walking up in front of you to cut in line?

Sure man. Come into my home. Just know you’re on private property.

And the United States soil is private property to illegal aliens.

I asked you if you would be ok for homeless people to come into your house and live and eat for free because they just want to better themselves. You're ok with that right?

Reactions: Dmanminer
How does this affect you? If Jose gets into the country before Pedro?

I'm not talking about getting into this country.

If you were waiting an hour in line to get into a popular restaurant you would be ok with somebody cutting in front of you so they don't have to wait?

And the United States soil is private property to illegal aliens.

I asked you if you would be ok for homeless people to come I to your house and live and eat for free because they just want to better themselves. You're ok with that right?
Shot them on site. Illegal immigration fixed.

I'm not talking about getting into this country.

If you were waiting an hour in line to get into a popular restaurant you would be ok with somebody cutting in front of you so they don't have to wait?
I don’t wait in lines. If a restaurant has a line they don’t need my business.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT