ADVERTISEMENT

Three Question for RanDaddyBinks

I assume you've been to the DMV? You would be ok with waiting an hour while somebody cuts in front of you without waiting?
Oh boy, you’re not going to give up with the line analogy.

I use the get in line online service. I show up at my time slot and go on with my day.

Oh boy, you’re not going to give up with line analogy.

I use the get in line online service. I show up at my time slot and go on with my day.

Again, you're missing the point.

I assume you've waited in any waiting room (hospital, etc.) at some time in your life. You're ok with waiting an hour while somebody else just cuts in front of you without waiting?

Reactions: JCorona
Again, you're missing the point.

I assume you've waited in any waiting room (hospital, etc.) at some time in your life. You're ok with waiting an hour while somebody else just cuts in front of you without waiting?
I know what you’re trying to say. Yes it would bother me. I think that point is useless. Let those in line complain. We’re not in line it doesn’t affect us.

Oh boy, you’re not going to give up with the line analogy.

I assume you have waited in concession lines at games? You're ok with waiting and letting everybody cut while you miss the game?

I know what you’re trying to say. Yes it would bother me. I think that point is useless. Let those in line complain. We’re not in line it doesn’t affect us.

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is how LEGAL immigrants feel.

This is why there are rules and laws.

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is how LEGAL immigrants feel.

This is why there are rules and laws.
They need to fix the rules and laws so it’s not faster and easier to do it illegally than it is legal.

Let me ask you this. When Trump says Make America Great Again to what time period is he referring to?

A time period where people are united, a time period where people actually felt like they live in the greatest country in the world and if they work hard enough they will achieve great things.

The 90's was a lot like that with economic booms. 9/11 hurt us a lot. The 2008 collapse hurt. This virus is going to hurt us.

He was trying to use the same similar slogan like Reagan because it worked so well for him for 2 terms. And it most likely will do the same for Trump.

Reactions: JCorona
A time period where people are united, a time period where people actually felt like they live in the greatest country in the world and if they work hard enough they will achieve great things.

The 90's was a lot like that with economic booms. 9/11 hurt us a lot. The 2008 collapse hurt. This virus is going to hurt us.

He was trying to use the same similar slogan like Reagan because it worked so well for him for 2 terms. And it most likely will do the same for Trump.
The Clinton era was nice.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
This is a tough discussion as I can see both sides.

My father and I would go downtown to his warehouse when I was a kid as I was forced to work my summers there, and see the illegals that had just crossed walking down the alley to go find work, and the immigration truck would pull up, just open their door, and they would jump in and try it again the next day. It was a friendly game. Immigration was just doing their job, and the guys were just trying to find work.

Maybe there is something to be said for the poor family that is illegal, has worked their asses off for 10 years, been underpaid by their employer because he can get away with it, all in the name of just trying to provide for their family in a better place.
Does the illegal that has paid taxes for 10 years and been a model citizen get citizenship? I would argue that they deserve it.

My ex-wife was Canadian, and we had to go through the whole immigration process and it was tedious, expensive, and took years. So, I can see the argument that everyone should have to go through the process. Yet, I have to say some deserve it as I have mentioned above.

Now the argument of collecting benefits and working the system, is a whole different story. And obviously, it is done too often. Yet, the funny thing is that every Hispanic I have ever met is a hard working, family man, and even fewer that I know get any benefits. It is mostly Whites and Blacks that collect it. And of course I am generalizing, and only working from all the Hispanics that I have met throughout my life.

I am not posting stats on who is collecting unemployment and who is not, and who is robbing the system, I am just coming from the heart and all of my own experiences with Hispanics. I have always spoken Spanish, and not being Hispanic myself, have always received instant respect from them when I speak it. I guess have a biased opinion on this issue.

I have no answer for this, but I would like to see the hard working illegal that has contributed to society get rewarded. I do not want to see open borders, as I don't believe you can have open borders in a welfare society, as that is a whole different issue, just look at Germany and what they are going through with mass unemployment for all the people they let in.

There has to be a middle of the road here. I just don't have a very educated answer on this issue. Mine is just from life experiences.

True, lots of time under someone else’s name. I know of people who do this. One hospital stay they don’t pay would probably be more than the taxes they paid. You would have to take everything on a one to one base.
The most important thing is they broke the law.
For people who were brought here as children and America is all they know, I believe there should be a path to citizenship. But those who cross as adults need to be returned to their country.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
True, lots of time under someone else’s name. I know of people who do this. One hospital stay they don’t pay would probably be more than the taxes they paid. You would have to take everything on a one to one base.
The most important thing is they broke the law.
For people who were brought here as children and America is all they know, I believe there should be a path to citizenship. But those who cross as adults need to be returned to their country.

I agree with you they broke the common law of the land. You’re right they should be returned home. I’ll let God be the judge of their crime. Who am I after all to judge them? If you believe people who were brought here as children should have a path to citizenship then how do you feel about Trump ending DACA?

Why only this law? Parents are jailed for other crimes and separated from their children all the time. Why is it different?
It’s the law and it must be enforced. I don’t think people who worship God and read the Bible should be advocating for it. It goes contrary to what Jesus taught. I’m also not saying go to the other extreme and want open borders and a welcoming committee for the people crossing over. The political position should be neutral.

It’s the law and it must be enforced. I don’t think people who worship God and read the Bible should be advocating for it. It goes contrary to what Jesus taught. I’m also not saying go to the other extreme and want open borders and a welcoming committee for the people crossing over. The political position should be neutral.

You say parents cross the border so they can give a better life to their children.

Let's say parents who are US citizens wants a better life for their kids and breaks the law and sells drugs to make money and gets caught and is jailed for 20 years and is separated from their kids. Do you think they should be separated from their kids as well like the parents who cross the border illegally?

You say parents cross the border so they can give a better life to their children.

Let's say parents who are US citizens wants a better life for their kids and breaks the law and sells drugs to make money and gets caught and is jailed for 20 years and is separated from their kids. Do you think they should be separated from their kids as well like the parents who cross the border illegally?
That’s a bad illustration. Immigrants come here to cut grass and pick up your trash to give their kids a better life. It’s not exactly the same crime as a spoiled lazy US citizen that wastes every birth right opportunity given to them in favor of selling drugs.

That’s a bad illustration. Immigrants come here to cut grass and pick up your trash to give their kids a better life. It’s not exactly the same crime as a spoiled lazy US citizen that wastes every birth right opportunity given to them in favor of selling drugs.

That's not what I asked. Both people are breaking the law.

"spoiled lazy US citizen"
Let's say it's a single mother of two working two jobs who wants to sends her kids to college. She wants to break the law to give her kids a better life because she couldn't afford to go to college. Should she be separated from her children for breaking the law?

That's not what I asked. Both people are breaking the law.

"spoiled lazy US citizen"
Let's say it's a single mother of two working two jobs who wants to sends her kids to college. She wants to break the law to give her kids a better life because she couldn't afford to go to college. Should she be separated from her children for breaking the law?
Yes dude they should be separated. Yes you’re right. I personally will mind my own business.

Yes dude they should be separated. Yes you’re right. I personally will mind my own business.

So U.S. citizens who break the law should be separated from their children and people who come into this country illegally and break the law shouldn't be separated from their children. Got it.

So U.S. citizens who break the law should be separated from their children and people who come into this country illegally and break the law shouldn't be separated from their children. Got it.
I never said that. Nice try, though.

"Yes dude they should be separated."

So you're saying you're ok with families crossing the border illegally being separated?
It’s the law. If they’re caught what needs to happen needs to happen. I personally don’t advocate for it either way. As in I don’t want more enforcement and I don’t want less enforcement.

It’s the law. If they’re caught what needs to happen needs to happen. I personally don’t advocate for it either way. As in I don’t want more enforcement and I don’t want less enforcement.

Great. I am glad you agree that people should follow the law.

Great. I am glad you agree that people should follow the law.
Yes. Specifically God’s Law’s. As in the two greatest commandments. This only applies for those who claim they worship God. Tough decision they have. Man or God? Whose word do they respect more?

I agree with you they broke the common law of the land. You’re right they should be returned home. I’ll let God be the judge of their crime. Who am I after all to judge them? If you believe people who were brought here as children should have a path to citizenship then how do you feel about Trump ending DACA?
I disagree with it, one of the few things I agreed with Obama.

See, that's what it's all about. You like Trump and you you can also like Obama at times. It's too bad that people who liked Obama can't like Trump at times.
He didn’t say he liked Obama he said he agreed with that one policy Obama made. Big difference. I like some policies of Trump but still think he’s an immoral person.

He didn’t say he liked Obama he said he agreed with that one policy Obama made. Big difference. I like some policies of Trump but still think he’s an immoral person.

He agreed with Obama, therefore he liked him at a certain point of time. You can say "like" or "agree with". The fact still stands that eventhough he didn't vote for Obama, he can still give him praise.

I actually like Obama as a person and he's funny and he seems like a great father and husband. I didn't like him as a President most of the time, but I think he did some things well.

That's why I'm say you can't say "Trump is bad" all the time because, whether you like it or not, he has done a number of things well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT