ADVERTISEMENT

Tim

Post research ?? First off I am not wrong about anything!! I make that trip at least 3 times a year .... And it takes between 11 1/2 to 12 hours to get there..... Well actually 11 but we usually stop to eat ( people eat on trips do I have to post research on that too) .....

And on another note

Who is Chris beard??
Lol Google it

Reactions: UTEP05
I'm more than adequate, but maybe not for every job:

Anastasiya-Kvitko5.jpg

Her ass implants had to have looked like two Christmas hams.

Why do I have to google it? I make the trip at least 4 times a year? Lol...... Anyways I am not at all expecting much this year, I just hope it's better than what did they have us at 8th??

texas-el-paso_1985_00000012700.jpg

Who remembers some of these legendary UTEP warriors? They'd probably play with the boot on if allowed. Soup Campbell from the previous year had a knee problem but got an extra year of eligibility and boy did he clean the glass every game. I can still remember that right arm reaching for the sky and snagging that ball down for a defensive rebound. Ahhh....the memories.

1941.Dynamite-mascot.fs.gif

The old UTEP burro mascot "Dynamite" looks more intimidating.
["January 16, 1942 • The school’s mascot, a burro named Dynamite, is placed up for auction. Dynamite, it seems, brays and eats too much."]-Source Wiki; UTEP Encyclopedia

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT