ADVERTISEMENT

Uniform Release

I like the removal of the stripes of the orange helmet. The stripes on the shoulder? I stand by my beach ball comment.

I like them. The shoulder stripe could of been a little different design, but I have no problem with these. They also look like they will mix together nicely as well.

I am just glad that we got rid of the 1980's looking stripes fading into dots from the last couple of years. I am also happy that we got rid of the word "Miners" written as the stripe on pants, and I hope that we also got rid of the "UTEP" tramp stamp on the back of the pants as well.

I too was also concerned about the new orange, but it looks good in these pictures and I think the new orange really pops on the blue uniforms. Overall, I like these uniforms.

I like em, wasn't a fan of the orange helmet in camp, but it meshes well with the orange uniforms. UTEP did right, interested to see the basketball uniforms were past due for a makeover there.

I also like the names of the uniform sets #Branding

Reactions: minerfan_14
Win. A. Conference. Title.

UNT and FAU played for last title. UNT & FAU. Think about it.

I realize this is what recruits want to see but winning pays the bills.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
Win. A. Conference. Title.

UNT and FAU played for last title. UNT & FAU. Think about it.

I realize this is what recruits want to see but winning pays the bills.
Recruits also want to see wins (makes recruiting easier) a full sun bowl should help with that.

This eye candy helps with the hype for fans and the potential recruits

I'm pretty sure these are just the Kansas State uniforms but in utep colors. I like them overall, I wonder what ever happened to our alternate gray uniforms? Those were cool too.

not a fan of any orange uniforms. makes 'em look like a bunch of highway workers in a cone zone maze.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT