ADVERTISEMENT

@ USM Game Thread

We get a sack, then we send the house on a 3rd and 14 screen pass and of course, no one gets to the QB and there's no one to stop the screen.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
We freaking suck. How in the hell can you just let the guy you’re supposed to block have and easy stroll to the punter. It’s one thing to not have talent but playing college football one would hope that you would use your brain a little bit during the course of the game.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
I watched the Texas Tech game until late in the fourth quarter. My son told me that I was like a battered woman who keeps on coming back. I watched the Nevada game until well into the fourth quarter, even though I knew that we had no chance after we got down by two scores. Still, like that battered woman, I came back. I'll listen tonight until the game is out of reach. Something tells me that I'll be turning this one off early.

This offense is atrocious. It gives UTEP no chance win or even keep the score respectable. I feel like I have warped back in time to the 1970s.

OK, we stopped them, good. But why did 29 hit the receiver there was no need? Undisciplined.

Kavika picks up positive yardage. Huge 3 n 1 coming up.

Kai picks up the 1st down!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT