ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP Basketball Recruiting

When you look at his prior year stats it looks like he played less point guard and averaged 13+ppg and nearly 40% from 3 but a much worst assist to turnover ratio

So if he plays off the ball hopefully he can shoot it above 35% from 3 despite being under 28% last year (Its rare a juco guy can shoot as well from 3 as he did in juco his first year- Satterfield almost did but its rare)
His steals did improve a lot last year to around 2 per game

I hope this means that Golding and his staff can get on top of recruiting strategies in the midst of transfer and NIL issues.

Reactions: colominer
Ok you got me, but I just renewed my four season tickets. What have you done as a fan?
Did you go to any games last year? Didn’t pay much attention to the coaching staff it seems.

I didn’t go to any basketball games last year. No games worth seeing and I can watch at home. I bought a UTEP shirt from the bookstore last year though.

• Haha
Reactions: T-6 Miner
Did you go to any games last year? Didn’t pay much attention to the coaching staff it seems.

I didn’t go to any basketball games last year. No games worth seeing and I can watch at home. I bought a UTEP shirt from the bookstore last year though.
I went to most of the home games.

Yeah, but not like aggy/autograph boy.
My respects to auto boy. I've seen him at the games. I don't go to that many since I don't live in EP anymore but whenever I would go visit I would see him.

Wasn’t talking about you. Quit being sensitive.
That’s right @MinerInWisconsin , only specific “rules” apply to certain posters. Basically, if you have ever been called out by someone or had your reasoning questioned, you can say whatever you want. However, if that also applies to other posters, you are still able to single out somebody. It’s okay for you not to go to games, but rules are different for me.

That’s right @MinerInWisconsin , only specific “rules” apply to certain posters. Basically, if you have ever been called out by someone or had your reasoning questioned, you can say whatever you want. However, if that also applies to other posters, you are still able to single out somebody. It’s okay for you not to go to games, but rules are different for me.
Correct, because you’re only here to shit on UTEP. If this was a paid board with moderators, you’d be banned.

Correct, because you’re only here to shit on UTEP. If this was a paid board with moderators, you’d be banned.
Nope. I don’t shit on UTEP. My posts are factually based. Not my fault, those facts aren’t “positive”. I would love to post about bowl wins, ncaa tournaments, and top 25 victories, but I don’t. Cuz they don’t happen!

You would be banned too. With your homophobic slurs.

Post a poll and see if the others think I am a “real” fan. You would probably be surprised to see that the smarter posters here, would vote that I am. The 2Steps and middle school educated posters might vote no, but I expect that. It would be in my favor.

Nope. I don’t shit on UTEP. My posts are factually based. Not my fault, those facts aren’t “positive”. I would love to post about bowl wins, ncaa tournaments, and top 25 victories, but I don’t. Cuz they don’t happen!

You would be banned too. With your homophobic slurs.

Post a poll and see if the others think I am a “real” fan. You would probably be surprised to see that the smarter posters here, would vote that I am. The 2Steps and middle school educated posters might vote no, but I expect that. It would be in my favor.
You post it.

austin-powers-allow-me.gif

My thought was maybe some posters aren’t on Instagram. Maybe I’m wrong. Should I start a separate Miner Social Media thread, or not necessary?
You know what you're doing. You've been on here since 2007, and people say I'm an attention seeker. 😂😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT