ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP @ Boise St Official Game Thread (somebody has to do it)

Great drive until the timeout. Why come out of the timeout and then throw a fade into the end zone? Surely there's a higher-percentage play to pick up 4 yards?

But a sustained drive ending with points is a good start to the game.
Good call — bad pass.

Reactions: develman
Well, based on just the opening drives, these teams look pretty equal. (Limited sample size, I know, but it gives me hope.)

That Shakir guy is a great receiver. BSU will be throwing the ball his way.

Good call — bad pass.
Its tough to make a "good" pass on that play, especially when our receiver was actually shorter than the defender. The throw has to be right on the money. I'd rather a read-option QB keeper or something.

Dismel's bullshit gimmicks are going to fvcking kill us tonight. Early on we look like we can hang with Boise State. Just stop the Wildcat and other gimmick bvllshit and we might compete.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
Its tough to make a "good" pass on that play, especially when our receiver was actually shorter than the defender. The throw has to be right on the money. I'd rather a read-option QB keeper or something.
He looked pretty open to me.

71KmwKiRaiL._AC_UY606_.jpg
Where’s the penalty for that tackle in the back?

Reactions: Rot
I like a run heavy game plan tonight. We have had early success and that would bode well against BSU's weak secondary. Really open things up for Hardison.

But, Dismel will fvck it all up. Yes, I'll blame stupid penalties on him also for not cleaning them up four years later.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT