ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP @ Boise St Official Game Thread (somebody has to do it)

He wants to slowww the game down. All brakes, no gas.
Come out like you did against NMSU, but you're right, he will not do that. That Oline was moving berms (not that NMSU had a great D line).

2 hrs to go. I'm in the mountains by Cloudcroft but KLAQ seems to come in OK. I usually stream off a Verizon tower but it's become iffy so radio might be my only option.
Good luck Miners! Let's start a new era with an upset!
UTEP (2-0) at Boise State (0-1)
Date:
Friday, Sept. 10
Time: 7:00 p.m. MT
Venue: Albertsons Stadium
Twitter Updates: @UTEPFB

Stream: FS1
PxP: Alex Faust
Analyst: Petros Papadakis

Radio: KLAQ 95.5 FM | UTEP Miners App
PxP: Jon Teicher
Analyst: Mike Perez
Sideline: Mando Medina
(Above is a cut and paste from utepminers.com)

Reactions: MinerFan79
2 hrs to go. I'm in the mountains by Cloudcroft but KLAQ seems to come in OK. I usually stream off a Verizon tower but it's become iffy so radio might be my only option.
Good luck Miners! Let's start a new era with an upset!
UTEP (2-0) at Boise State (0-1)
Date:
Friday, Sept. 10
Time: 7:00 p.m. MT
Venue: Albertsons Stadium
Twitter Updates: @UTEPFB

Stream: FS1
PxP: Alex Faust
Analyst: Petros Papadakis

Radio: KLAQ 95.5 FM | UTEP Miners App
PxP: Jon Teicher
Analyst: Mike Perez
Sideline: Mando Medina
(Above is a cut and paste from utepminers.com)
KLAQ? I thought it was on 600 now.

KLAQ? I thought it was on 600 now.
Used to be on 600 am but now on 95.5 fm. Should be a big improvement for those of us out in the sticks. I'm po'd about how Verizon has dropped the ball this last week. Internet sucks! grrr! No land lines out here in the deep forest. Looking forward until Starlink gets their Sh!t together.

Last edited:
Reactions: MinerFan79
Used to be on 600 am but now on 95.5 fm. Should be a big improvement for those of us out in the sticks. I'm po'd about how Verizon has dropped the ball this last week. Internet sucks! grrr! No land lines out here in the deep forest. Looking forward until Starlink gets their Sh!t together.
I'm waiting on star link too. Star link was supposed to ship me the satellite and equipment around June but they're not ready yet.

You can only listen to the game on the UTEP Miners app. You will not get the game on KLAQ or KROD, unless you’re listening to a real radio.

Nice drive by the Miners. I like the play calling so far.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT