ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP @ Boise St Official Game Thread (somebody has to do it)

9o1TYiQ.gif

Reactions: SAMINERGIRL
Well that was the ol Utep for ya, blowout here we go now, Boise gonna probably go up 38-6 at the half after Utep looked like they could hang for a quarter

Not happening. Dimel stupidity. Hardison not being aware of the situation. Probably another bad play called instead of quick hitter.

You want to still play ball control offense?

Sure, if we can hold onto it. I said the route is on when they went up 17-6. 18 seconds later they're up 24-6.

I'm done for tonight and for the season. Y'all enjoy Dismel ball all you want. I've got better things to do with my time. 58 years of this bullshit is enough.

Dimel’s offense sucks! Everyone knows what we’re going to do.

Sure, if we can hold onto it. I said the route is on when they went up 17-6. 18 seconds later they're up 24-6.

I'm done for tonight and for the season. Y'all enjoy Dismel ball all you want. I've got better things to do with my time. 58 years of this bullshit is enough.
We’re averaging 2.5 yards per carry.

And to think for a moment it looked like things were finally changing

We can still win the time of possession battle. After the game Dimel will mention we did exactly what he wanted to do by controlling the TOP but the score just didn't go our way. Then he will mention that this is a 5 year rebuilding plan and we are on still on track because it happened at KSU.

Dive FORWARD, Hardison. There was nobody within three yards of you. You just left three yards on the table by sliding there.

Reactions: Dmanminer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT