ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP @ Boise St Official Game Thread (somebody has to do it)

We need to throw more passes to mix it up. We’ve got great receivers and good protection.

How about a QB sneak? Dimel you need to be creative on offense.

I like this so far. Run the fvcking ball. Keep their offense off the field. Special teams, please get your heads our of your asses.

Control the flow of the game and we have a chance to not only cover but maybe keep it close. Keeping it close will get us a little respect.

Can we actually pull out a win? Depends on where we are at the half. We know that Dismel had absolutely NO halftime adjustment strategy so we'd better be up by like 20 or 30 if we can to lose by a respectable margin.

I like this so far. Run the fvcking ball. Keep their offense off the field. Special teams, please get your heads our of your asses.

Control the flow of the game and we have a chance to not only cover but maybe keep it close. Keeping it close will get us a little respect.

Can we actually pull out a win? Depends on where we are at the half. We know that Dismel had absolutely NO halftime adjustment strategy so we'd better be up by like 20 or 30 if we can to lose by a respectable margin.
2 runs in RZ just stuffed.

I'm gonna say it, UTEP is better than they've been in awhile and are capable of have a winning season this year. However..... Dimel needs to make better offensive calls, which apparently won't happen and they are still undisciplined. The talent is there, it's frustrating that they can't put it all together!

Wildcat might work once but you have to throw it a couple of times. I don’t believe they ever have.

I'm gonna say it, UTEP is better than they've been in awhile and are capable of have a winning season this year. However..... Dimel needs to make better offensive calls, which apparently won't happen and they are still undisciplined. The talent is there, it's frustrating that they can't put it all together!
Yes, the Miners do look “better” this year, but that doesn’t say very much

Reactions: TxRdKiller
Keep running it and mix in some passes. Control the flow of the game. It's our only hope to keep things respectable. The stuffed runs were typical bullshit Dismel gimmicks that NEVER FVCKING WORK.
That sounds great until you’re not controlling the game.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
tumblr_n6yr77RAZd1skh1xco1_500.gif

You want to still play ball control offense?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT