ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP @ Boise St Official Game Thread (somebody has to do it)

Same ol Utep, Death by a Thousand Cuts. One step forward 10 steps back as long as I can remember! Ok signing off it was a very interesting way to get blown out in the 1st half I must say though!

Reactions: UTEPMiners8106
Dimel is like Willy Loman:

Willy Loman’s career is over. During a pivotal 24 hours, he reflects on his life as a father, husband and traveling salesman. Truth and lies intermingle as Willy tries to reconcile the optimism of his youth with his unfulfilled dreams.

Reactions: Taco1977
Trade you Coach Martin for Coach Dimel!

the-office-steve-carell.gif

New Guy Here with first half observations/opinions
- UTEP FB once again is an embarrassment on national TV
- Dimel is Dim... he and staff have to go,,,terrible game calling. Team looks lost before each play...confused and running out of time before each snap.
- Special Teams suck and Penalties are the norm
- Rest your DI caliber players...all 4 of them and let the JC players get some game time...we owe them for their service.
- Announcers are too nice to UTEP...they must be biting their lips
- UTEP is the Bishop Sycamore of CFB...shouldn't be playing big time schools...especially taking up good air time
- UTEP will not pass their MWC audition tonight.

Ok...cleared my first half frustration....
Lets see what the second half brings

Dropping to FCS is not the answer. If fans don’t get excited with FIU and Rice, can you imagine playing Tarleton State and Abilene Christian in the Sun Bowl? You’ll draw 3,500 tops. That would really suck.
Ok come on, the WAC will be FBS in 5-10 years. Be patience.

Reactions: JCorona
So seeing s I am new here for UTEP football, anyone have any drink recommendations for next week when y'all destroy UNM?

Hate to say this, but with what happened with the big 12 and this horrible product we've put on the field for several years, I think the football program might be done.

Hate to say this, but with what happened with the big 12 and this horrible product we've put on the field for several years, I think the football program might be done.

Bury this fvcking thing next to Carrie. Stephen King would be proud had he created this horror of a football program. Never again should it rear it's horrific self anywhere.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT