ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP Earns Player of the Week in Women's and Men's BB

Freaking A! For those of you who go back a ways, doesn't Thomas remind you of a young Anthony Burns? Same build, height. I think Burns was listed at 6'8", but was closer to 6'7". Thomas's progress reminds me so much of Burns.

Artist, Willms and now Thomas. If Harris and Flaggert can step up, we could have the whole starting five represented.

Omega is averaging 15 a game over his last 5, which I would imagine is near his season average. Aside from the occasional bone headed play, Omega has been solid. A rebound or two a game more would be nice but he is often tasked with staying with the opposing team's best/quickest guard. He's grading out at B+ in my book.

Omega is averaging 15 a game over his last 5, which I would imagine is near his season average. Aside from the occasional bone headed play, Omega has been solid. A rebound or two a game more would be nice but he is often tasked with staying with the opposing team's best/quickest guard. He's grading out at B+ in my book.

Agreed. Omega's having a very solid season. Him and Artis make up one of the best backcourts in the conference. His quickness makes him one of the toughest guards to defend in CUSA. He's a 2nd or 3rd team all conference player, and perhaps a candidate for POY in 2018.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT