ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP is ranked 127 out of 128

Alot has been made about higgins and the offense. The offense has been dissapointing but the defense has been atrocious. With thet exception of Sky Logan the dlne is a non factor. The only players on defense who have had good years are Logan Beverly and Jones. The dline has to be adressed because they are getting blown off the ball by every team we play.

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
The guy lost his QB and RB enough said. Look how bad the Dallas Cowboys are as they have lost their QB. I am not saying Simpson is the answer, but without Jones, you can't run the ball. Metz is a Mess as he is way too young to have taken the reigns and can only get better with the experience he is getting this year.
As for the defense, I have no excuse. They are atrocious and can't cover anyone.

You can't sit there and say that they should be winning all these games without their starting QB and RB. This happens to everyone except the big boys because they have depth. UTEP has no depth.

At least we're not that last one, even though we shoud play a game vs 128 to see who gets first place from last to first.

None of our QB's are like a Tony Romo. We don't have a legit starting QB on our team this year. 1/10 on the excuse meter

Even if Jones wasn't hurt, we would still be as bad as we are. Our defense gives up 40 plus points a game and other teams offenses drive down the field and score in like 2 minutes a possession. Our offense isn't built to play in shoot out games even with Jones playing. Our offensive line regressed from last year. And we take stupid penalties all game. We are just a bad team. Every football team has injuries through out the season.

Lol what QB did we lose. No real QB will come here until the offense changes. I dont know why Simpson hasn't got a chance. My son said when he was there playing Simpson by far was the best passer on the team. Said he hard-headed but he can throw lol.

Lol what QB did we lose. No real QB will come here until the offense changes. I dont know why Simpson hasn't got a chance. My son said when he was there playing Simpson by far was the best passer on the team. Said he hard-headed but he can throw lol.

Agreed. We never had a true D1 level QB. So I am not sure that we would be winning a bunch of games had Leftwich stayed healthy. The team is just not very good

There is no way to sugar coat it...this Miner team sucks. They are terrible in all facets of the game. It's not just the injuries. It's not just the $hitty OC. It's not just a stubborn Kugler. It's not just the youth and inexperience. It's not just poor recruiting. It's not just that we don't have depth. It's not just a lack of heart. It's not just the offense. It's not just the defense. But add it all up and what it is, is a big pile of rubbish.

It's one thing to lose by 30 or 40 or so to the Arkansas', the Texas Techs, and even the BYUs of the college football world, but when it happens against the UTSAs and the friggin FIUs, there are really big underlying issues that need to be addressed. It is becoming increasingly evident that the problems are systemic and beyond the point where a tweak here and a tweak there will suffice.

There is no way to sugar coat it...this Miner team sucks. They are terrible in all facets of the game. It's not just the injuries. It's not just the $hitty OC. It's not just a stubborn Kugler. It's not just the youth and inexperience. It's not just poor recruiting. It's not just that we don't have depth. It's not just a lack of heart. It's not just the offense. It's not just the defense. But add it all up and what it is, is a big pile of rubbish.

It's one thing to lose by 30 or 40 or so to the Arkansas', the Texas Techs, and even the BYUs of the college football world, but when it happens against the UTSAs and the friggin FIUs, there are really big underlying issues that need to be addressed. It is becoming increasingly evident that the problems are systemic and beyond the point where a tweak here and a tweak there will suffice.
So you're saying we're a bad football team??

The guy lost his QB and RB enough said. Look how bad the Dallas Cowboys are as they have lost their QB. I am not saying Simpson is the answer, but without Jones, you can't run the ball. Metz is a Mess as he is way too young to have taken the reigns and can only get better with the experience he is getting this year.
As for the defense, I have no excuse. They are atrocious and can't cover anyone.

You can't sit there and say that they should be winning all these games without their starting QB and RB. This happens to everyone except the big boys because they have depth. UTEP has no depth.

This is not an apples to apples comparison. UTEP never had a decent QB and Aaron Jones was good but a great RB. UTEP sucks do to the poor football staff. Nate Poss is a complete idiot when it comes to taking care and planning for a football program. If people want to see a change, you bring in a real Director of Ops for football and get rid of this clown. I have worked very close with him and if people saw how he operates, they would be appalled. He feeds our players milkshakes, ice cream, and fried food for the bedtime snack and fried catfish and fried chicken for dinner. If you eat fried chicken/catfish and then sit around and then eat ice cream and chicken fingers. You will wake up feeling like Sh*T and will play like sh*t. In the 18 years that Poss has been run our football ops, we are 83-133. 50 games below .500!

Last edited:

Awh, cmon! Our uniforms are Fabulous!

This is not an apples to apples comparison. UTEP never had a decent QB and Aaron Jones was good but a great RB. UTEP sucks do to the poor football staff. Nate Poss is a complete idiot when it comes to taking care and planning for a football program. If people want to see a change, you bring in a real Director of Ops for football and get rid of this clown!

Not only that but Kugler and him drink like sailors. Have you ever smelled Kuglers breath on game day? Surprised he isnt hanging out with Sarkisian at USC.

Nice Post #1. You see, this is the kind of crap that you can only get away with hiding behind an anonymous computer keyboard. People trashing others on a message board with ZERO backup (e.g. Kugler/Poss drinking on game day, Price's players being drunk and getting high the night before games, etc., etc.). That's bull shit. You got something, bring in on and bring it up via appropriate channels, not spreading unsubstantiated trash on the internet where it becomes accepted as "fact" and repeated ad nauseum by half the people who see it.

Look, nobody has been a harsher critic of Sean Kugler than me - and that will not change. I express my opinion, but I support it with facts, data, and anecdotal references (e.g. the last game, recruiting results, in-season quits, etc.). Suggest maybe beginning on Post #2 you try to do the same...

Reactions: Rot and develman
Nice Post #1. You see, this is the kind of crap that you can only get away with hiding behind an anonymous computer keyboard. People trashing others on a message board with ZERO backup (e.g. Kugler/Poss drinking on game day, Price's players being drunk and getting high the night before games, etc., etc.). That's bull shit. You got something, bring in on and bring it up via appropriate channels, not spreading unsubstantiated trash on the internet where it becomes accepted as "fact" and repeated ad nauseum by half the people who see it.

Look, nobody has been a harsher critic of Sean Kugler than me - and that will not change. I express my opinion, but I support it with facts, data, and anecdotal references (e.g. the last game, recruiting results, in-season quits, etc.). Suggest maybe beginning on Post #2 you try to do the same...

LaserCoog, I knew this would happen but remember Bkelly? have you seen any posts from him recently? No because I am BKelly. I was splitting the cost with a friend because he wanted to use OrangeBloods. I now have my own account.

If you think I am making this up, how about you follow the team around on the day before games. You will see exactly what I detailed in my previous message.

Also, show me where I said the players get high and drunk?

LaserCoog,

WestTxNA3 is my new screen name.

I am surprised they aren't clamoring on here saying that it is you Chihuahuas. I guess just give them time.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/statistics/teamratings

After the injuries, I didn't expect UTEP to make a bowl game, but if people still think Kugler is the answer and changes shouldn't be made, then I don't know what to say.

Oh no, we better start offering $5.00 tickets and have ex-players come to sign autographs. Lets lower the season ticket prices so maybe we can fill half of the Sun Bowl when were below .500.

I think we should just be glad you're not a coach or we'd be demoted to division 2.

Poor Chihuahua boy...doesn't know why UTEP is 127 out of 128. He must be autistic. He comes on the board, criticizes everyone to prove himself right because that's what idiots do. Ask Chihuahua whether a 4-3 is better than a 3-4 and he can't answer because he has no idea what you're talking about. somebody please remove chihuahua from this board until he has his first beer.

No, you are awesome. Is that your argument as to what is wrong with UTEP BB and FB. Damn, your stupider than thought you were. You're like a bully who messes with people until someone bigger challenges you. Then you have nothing to say that makes any sense. Poor guy...:(

Poor Chihuahua boy...doesn't know why UTEP is 127 out of 128. He must be autistic. He comes on the board, criticizes everyone to prove himself right because that's what idiots do. Ask Chihuahua whether a 4-3 is better than a 3-4 and he can't answer because he has no idea what you're talking about. somebody please remove chihuahua from this board until he has his first beer.
Ummmmm what is your point here???? You made no sense.

Oh no, we better start offering $5.00 tickets and have ex-players come to sign autographs. Lets lower the season ticket prices so maybe we can fill half of the Sun Bowl when were below .500.

I think we should just be glad you're not a coach or we'd be demoted to division 2.

Is that the same $5 bill (still in your wallet) you keep promising you might spend one day?

Is that the same $5 bill (still in your wallet) you keep promising you might spend one day?
Is that the best you can do Horn? Really? Let me know when you have something worthwhile to say. You and Chih boy must be brothers. Low I.Q's

Let me post the next response from you and Chih boy: Keep it going, huh huh, you're awesome, huh huh, we gonna laugh at your posts, huh huh.

You both are like Beavis and Butthead

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT