ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP - La Tech

I just left a meeting and couldn't make it but caught part of 1st half. FYI, I-10 west near dowtown and west central is a freaking mess really bad before tipoff.

I just left a meeting and couldn't make it but caught part of 1st half. FYI, I-10 west near dowtown and west central is a freaking mess really bad before tipoff.

It was a little congestion, nothing bad. Probably added an extra 5 minutes to the trip. I was by Downtown at about 6:45.

Omega to the rim. He's the only one I trust at the line.

Do not put the ball in PT's hands, or Willm's, unless they are wide the **** open.

We are the 2nd worst Free Throw Shooting team in the conference:

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...stat/free-throws/year/2017/seasontype/2/id/11

We missed 10 free throws tonight, including at least 2 front ends of 1 and 1's. It is going to be much more difficult to take that next step and become a top 4 CUSA team, if we continue to shoot FT's at such a poor rate. I also don't think that La. Tech is a good match-up for us. Whenever the conference tournament bracket comes out, I would prefer if they were not located near us.

Our upcoming road games aren't too tough. Win Saturday, then win 3 of 4 on the road?

We need wins, this team isn't deep enough to win the tourney without a bye. I think we win Saturday and sweep next week.

Reactions: allminer
Speaking of Saturday, remember this little freak? You just knew he was dirty.

0419tcltyndallcontract.jpg

Reactions: Roy_Bigwood_05
The team has shown improvements when playing teams a second time. Lost by 12 to UTSA beat them by 20 lost by 20 at LT lost by one on a last second miss. Lost by 8 at USM should beat them by a comfortable margin.

Reactions: El Paso Sports Fan
Dominick and Omega I'll say what the coaches might not have said but .... the win was in your hands both of you and you both looked like freshman that were scared of the moment. We are in a huge hole and don't have anything to lose and you both played timid/scared in the last couple of possessions going forward you have to man up don't be scared to fail and win or lose with confidence. With the game on the line tonight and pressure on you guys you both played with minimal confidence.
There was a thread about best duo of guards in our history and every guard that was mentioned on that thread had one thing in common all of these guards were overconfident. Take the bull by the horns "No Fear" we/you have nothing to lose. Go Miners Go D And O get us to the championship of the Conference tournament ~~ see you Saturday.

Reactions: Roy_Bigwood_05
Speaking of Saturday, remember this little freak? You just knew he was dirty.

0419tcltyndallcontract.jpg
This jackass would bring his daughters up the podium in press conferences like he was the freaking Mayor of Hattiesburg and was running an academic scheme.

Southern Miss is a school C-USA needs to be successful in both football and basketball to get any respect because they have one of the best supporting fan bases in the conference in my opinion.

Their fans don't care about hoops anymore thanks to this fat turd, screw that guy.

Reactions: unihorn
Tough loss to take, that one stretch did it. Seemed like we couldn't get anyone to guard the 3 for awhile and we paid the price. Still, I liked what I saw. I liked the grit, no quit and this team is still improving. For as far down as this team was at the beginning of the year, giving themselves a chance at every game is good to see. I certainly didn't expect it. I gotta admit, I all but quit on this team at that time. I'm calling a 15 point win on Saturday, then let's see where the road takes us from there.

Tough loss but this is still a different team than what was seen during that tough stretch. Bench not scoring is the biggest issue and has been the entire season.

This jackass would bring his daughters up the podium in press conferences like he was the freaking Mayor of Hattiesburg and was running an academic scheme.

Southern Miss is a school C-USA needs to be successful in both football and basketball to get any respect because they have one of the best supporting fan bases in the conference in my opinion.

Their fans don't care about hoops anymore thanks to this fat turd, screw that guy.

No kidding. However, my heart is not bleeding for Sadler. He rode the coat tails of BG, Corn Huskers were desperate and had an open checkbook and he left nothing but an empty fridge for UTEP. I literally get sick to my stomach when I hear Teich drool all over himself when UTEP goes to USM or when they come here. He did it again last night [hurl]. But yet, this city practically ran Barbee out of town just because they didn't like his offense but yet had good success at UTEP and left CTF a well stocked kitchen.

No kidding. However, my heart is not bleeding for Sadler. He rode the coat tails of BG, Corn Huskers were desperate and had an open checkbook and he left nothing but an empty fridge for UTEP. I literally get sick to my stomach when I hear Teich drool all over himself when UTEP goes to USM or when they come here. He did it again last night [hurl]. But yet, this city practically ran Barbee out of town just because they didn't like his offense but yet had good success at UTEP and left CTF a well stocked kitchen.

Get your narrative in line with Floyd's, man! Barbee victimized Floyd by not properly stacking his recruiting classes! Why is this so hard for some of you to grasp?

Reactions: develman
Utep probably finishes 14-16 and 12-6 in conference, and I know at the start of conference I'd say you'd be crazy to even suggest that. Disappointed in the year, but proud they're improving, should've had this one!

Who is that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT