ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP Men's BB Top 5 Plays of the Year

Wow I never saw that Stroud dunk against UTSA.

Stroud starts and plays big minutes next year. Hopefully he can blossom like that kid from Marshall.

I think a healthy Tarke will contribute more next year (especially if Williams leaves) unless Williams stays and Terry has decided that Archie is the backup 4.

Terry is actively looking for another big, but if he doesnt find one we will be a small team behind Tydus.

Wow I never saw that Stroud dunk against UTSA.

Stroud starts and plays big minutes next year. Hopefully he can blossom like that kid from Marshall.

I think a healthy Tarke will contribute more next year (especially if Williams leaves) unless Williams stays and Terry has decided that Archie is the backup 4.

Terry is actively looking for another big, but if he doesnt find one we will be a small team behind Tydus.

Despite his awful shooting, I still like Tarke. I like his hustle. I like his athleticism. I like his attitude. He just can't shoot if his life depended on it. I really hope he finds his groove and finds a shot he can drain consistently.

Nothing more to say about Stroud. The kid is a stud and will help this team if he sticks around.

Reactions: axingfools1
Adios Deon and Anthony. Hate to see you go Thx Terry. You got what you deserved. You didnt let 'em play and develop them; so they got the hell out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT