ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP - MTSU

Did you not read the rule??? Utep2step posted it?? It doesn't matter anyway Boum was called for the PI. But that play was illegal.
It was not an illegal play. The ball was not live before it was inbounds. The players were allowed to come inbounds and catch the ball. This isn't the first time that I've seen a team do that.

Did anyone else not like the decision not to run a play and try to get a better shot that last possession of regulation? With the season on the line, the ball should have been in Souley`s hands. Or JB
Did UTEP have a time out? I thought they were out.

Did anyone else not like the decision not to run a play and try to get a better shot that last possession of regulation? With the season on the line, the ball should have been in Souley`s hands. Or JB

Boum wanted the ball but I think Kennedy waived him off. Kennedy got a good look he just missed it. He made the same shot earlier .

Reactions: axingfools1
Boum wanted the ball but I think Kennedy waived him off. Kennedy got a good look he just missed it. He made the same shot earlier .
I agree. He had a good look. It was close. He makes more of those than he misses. He’s our most explosive ball handler to the rim. I had no problem with it being Kennedy taking that shot.

Reactions: axingfools1
It was not goaltending. Middle Tennessee received the ball due to a shot clock violation
I know it was a shot clock violation. Was it a shot clock violation because they ruled Boum didn't get it off in time or because of the block?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT