ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP-Northwestern Game Prediction Thread

Pretty easy to game plan for Dimel’s offense— sell out on stopping the run and force Hardison to beat you throwing.
Post of the day. Miners look good when they are able to run the ball effectively. When other teams are able to stop the running game they force Hardison to pass in Dimel’s antiquated offense then all hell breaks loose.

Pretty easy to game plan for Dimel’s offense— sell out on stopping the run and force Hardison to beat you throwing.
Unfortunately yeah, so it'll one down to Dimel taking some, but not too many chances and the O-line opening holes for Run DMT our 3 RBs. I will also point out that Northwestern's OLine is really young and not experienced. That will help out cause a bit.

Post of the day. Miners look good when they are able to run the ball effectively. When other teams are able to stop the running game they force Hardison to pass in Dimel’s antiquated offense then all hell breaks loose.
And no stupid penalties that kill drives. Dropped passes are also drive killers.

Reactions: PickMyAxe915
My prediction on stats necessary to win:
Hardison 14-20 160+ yards 1-2 tds no more than 1 int
180+ rushing yards no fumbles
We must get at least 1 turnover and 2 or 3 sacks
And Fabiano realize that he's a D-1 kicker now and needs to make kicks under 40 yards consistently. This is gonna be a hard ugly game to watch, but hopefully we can pull out a win and not be on ESPN for stopping Northwestern's losing streak, that would be insult to injury SMH 😒

Fell asleep watching NU and Rutgers but one thing that stood out was Rutgers first two drives netted 155 total yards and from there major adjustments were made and only 130 total yards the rest of the way. P5 coaching vs Dimel, who ya got??

UTEP has to be aggressive on offense and take some deep shots early and often and use some play action/RPO actions and I have not been fully sold on the UTEP defense playing two teams with below average skill players and there’s major weaknesses between the tackles as expected.

Not buying into the UTEP is a favorite vs P5 on the road storyline like Douche Bag Deaver is peddling as a big storyline shits lazy and lame, hell James Madison is a -6.5 fav at Virgina, that’s a bigger story. THE story is can UTEP’s offense finally figure it out in year six and game three with an experienced QB and can UTEP actually win on the road with the forehead glasses wearing, pool table sex having head coach who is stealing salary money from UTEP.

Either way points will be hard to find and this will be a boring ass game until the last 8 mins or so but I’ll be watching.

NU 13 UTEP 6

Side note: hammered the under at 37.5 and 38.5.

Fell asleep watching NU and Rutgers but one thing that stood out was Rutgers first two drives netted 155 total yards and from there major adjustments were made and only 130 total yards the rest of the way. P5 coaching vs Dimel, who ya got??

UTEP has to be aggressive on offense and take some deep shots early and often and use some play action/RPO actions and I have not been fully sold on the UTEP defense playing two teams with below average skill players and there’s major weaknesses between the tackles as expected.

Not buying into the UTEP is a favorite vs P5 on the road storyline like Douche Bag Deaver is peddling as a big storyline shits lazy and lame, hell James Madison is a -6.5 fav at Virgina, that’s a bigger story. THE story is can UTEP’s offense finally figure it out in year six and game three with an experienced QB and can UTEP actually win on the road with the forehead glasses wearing, pool table sex having head coach who is stealing salary money from UTEP.

Either way points will be hard to find and this will be a boring ass game until the last 8 mins or so but I’ll be watching.

NU 13 UTEP 6

Side note: hammered the under at 37.5 and 38.5.
o/u now 40 on my book. WTF? 😳

Reactions: Lil_Train
I'm going to see if I can catch it on the Big 10 network where I live. It's a quarter till five on Friday afternoon. I just looked up the line on espn.com. They now have it as Northwestern by one. That puts less pressure on the Miners. Maybe they can pull it out.

….can UTEP actually win on the road with the forehead glasses wearing, pool table sex having head coach who is stealing salary money from UTEP
“pool table sex having”?!😳…..😆

Have you been having beers with unihorn?

ELPEL PASO, TX
ORDCHICAGO, IL
takes off fromEl Paso Intl - ELP
landing atChicago O'Hare Intl - ORD
FRI 08-SEP-202305:55PM MDT
(4 hours 10 minutes late)
FRI 08-SEP-202309:29PM CDT

2h 34m total travel time

NOT YOUR FLIGHT? AAY4081 flight schedule

Set Up Unlimited Flight Alerts & More
Check out premium account features for aviation professionals and enthusiasts.
Discover FlightAware Premium Features

According to the flight tracker Minerinciter posted above the Miners still haven’t departed for Chicago. Their flight is over four hours late!
Anyone know what the heck is going on?

ELPEL PASO, TX
ORDCHICAGO, IL

2h 34m total travel time

According to the flight tracker Minerinciter posted above the Miners still haven’t departed for Chicago. Their flight is over four hours late!
What is going on?
So they have an excuse not to show up.

ELPEL PASO, TX
ORDCHICAGO, IL

2h 34m total travel time

Anyone know what the heck is going on?
They are on their way to Chicago almost five hour delay. They should land around 10 PM CDT/ 9 PM MDT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT