ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP-Northwestern Game Prediction Thread

Not a lot you can do about a 5 hour delay. Except plan better. Leave a day early. Charter a reputable flight. But aside from those things very little.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
I'm not a Vegas expert, but I do bet. Does this mean too much money was going to Northwestern to cover the as +1.5 dogs?
Not an expert either but could be either a market shift of the books trying to get money from both sides or a sharp group with intel who dropped a fat bet or bets for this game.

CU-Nebraska stayed at -3 most of the week and dipped to -2.5 yesterday but to me that signaled money was going to both sides so the books kept it there. -3 looking good right now after a slow start.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
If we don't get it done today, when exactly are we going to be at a P4/P5? Never? Looking at our future schedules, maybe 2032 when we play Tech at home? I know we have a lot of games to fill between now and then, but given our scheduling philosophy, we're more likely to be scheduling Georgia or Clemson than Vanderbilt or Boston College.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
If we don't get it done today, when exactly are we going to be at a P4/P5? Never? Looking at our future schedules, maybe 2032 when we play Tech at home? I know we have a lot of games to fill between now and then, but given our scheduling philosophy, we're more likely to be scheduling Georgia or Clemson than Vanderbilt or Boston College.
This is without a doubt, UTEPs best chance at beating a P5. There will likely never be another opportunity like today. With the transfer portal, you can load up a team in 1 season, like with what’s happening at Colorado.

If UTEP doesn’t win today, they probably won’t ever.

NEVER!

F U C K UTEP

I didn’t even try to verify it, but If one read far enough into the comments of the link BigWood posted, Dimel ended up getting a divorce from his wife and marrying the bar tender chick that he racked on the pool table.
Hijo su!😳

Hijo su!😳
This incident was brought up here on the board when Dimel was hired by UTEP.

On Kugler, I find it odd that people still defend him as being a "good" dude. Even after his known indiscretions at UTEP, he moves back to the NFL, and then gets fired from the Cardinals for groping a woman in Mexico City. Real class act indeed.

Last edited:
Is anyone else having trouble finding the game on the Fox Sports App? It's not on the "upcoming games" list

On Kugler, I find it odd that people still defend him as being a "good" dude. Even after his known indiscretions at UTEP, he moves back to the NFL, and then gets fired from the Cardinals for groping a women in Mexico City. Real class act indeed.
Wasn’t him

On Kugler, I find it odd that people still defend him as being a "good" dude. Even after his known indiscretions at UTEP, he moves back to the NFL, and then gets fired from the Cardinals for groping a women in Mexico City. Real class act indeed.
Maybe Urban Meyer can be our next head coach.

On Kugler, I find it odd that people still defend him as being a "good" dude. Even after his known indiscretions at UTEP, he moves back to the NFL, and then gets fired from the Cardinals for groping a woman in Mexico City. Real class act indeed.
Eh who cares? Cheating on your wife isn’t a big deal. Lots of people do it. The people that think it’s a big scandal are doing much worse things in their own life.

Reactions: UTEPMiners8106

Uh that was mistaken identity

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT