ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP should play a game in Album Park

Castle Park, which had a huge arcade and batting cages etc.. also had a dragon animatronic named Tex Critter later renamed Malibu Castle then shut down. Tex Critter was moved to Magic Landing then was left there to fall apart with the rest of the park when it closed.

How did I defend it? I merely stated a FACT. You're the one obsessed with "the west side is better" rant. I personally don't give a shit about anyone's opinion as to which side of town is better. I go to wherever there is something happening: UTEP, Downtown, Speaking Rock, even the old Barn across from the zoo. Want to wave the west side flag? Knock yourself out.

Really??? You started it
I said what reason to go to eastside and you basically said because it's the most populated area in El Paso. Lol

Like stated before there is no debate. Westside is better. It has always been like that. How many posts have been made here that there needs to be more things do on the Eastside??

I will give you the 5 things to do on the Eastside since you dont know.

1. The swap
2. Chicos
3. ZOO
4. The new little waterparks
5. Fountains

Castle Park, which had a huge arcade and batting cages etc.. also had a dragon animatronic named Tex Critter later renamed Malibu Castle then shut down. Tex Critter was moved to Magic Landing then was left there to fall apart with the rest of the park when it closed.
Mini golf, too. That place was great, probably the best arcade El Paso ever had. Alas, the world moved on.

Reactions: Cube Jack
Really??? You started it
I said what reason to go to eastside and you basically said because it's the most populated area in El Paso. Lol

Like stated before there is no debate. Westside is better. It has always been like that. How many posts have been made here that there needs to be more things do on the Eastside??

1. The swap
2. Chicos
3. ZOO
5. Fountains
deranged-you-are.jpg

Reactions: mikesarabia
That's right.... castle park. My parents had my 5th birthday party there.

Reactions: Cube Jack
Castle park had cool mini golf.... Does putt putt still exist? one time (adult life) I parked there to go to some club that was in that shopping center (not the three legged monkey), but at the "L" part of the shopping center and they towed my damn car (it was on saint patty's day.) I was thinking, do these assholes know how many holes in one I got here on when I was a kid.

Reactions: axingfools1
Castle park had cool mini golf.... Does putt putt still exist? one time (adult life) I parked there to go to some club that was in that shopping center (not the three legged monkey), but at the "L" part of the shopping center and they towed my damn car (it was on saint patty's day.) I was thinking, do these assholes know how many holes in one I got here on when I was a kid.
A car wash now exist where Putt Putt once stood.

Album( official name Eastwood Park) was designed to be flood control. But as many people who go there you would think the city would pump the water out.

Putt Putt is gone. It's now a car wash. That club is gone too. It's now a gun store.

Really??? You started it

1. The swap
2. Chicos
3. ZOO
5. Fountains
It’s no surprise that you are also directionally challenged as well. The Swap and Zoo are definitely not on the “eastside”. Those “new little water parks” are located in different parts of town.

Y’all stay away from Central!
Kiki’s is gross, I have no idea why celebrities go there!
Wyler Tramway is only open on days that start with G.
5 Points is overhyped!
Memorial Park is full of so many trees.
Fault line on Alabama Street is just aching for an earthquake!
Rosco’s. Burger. Inn. Better not expect great service!

5 Points is overhyped!
I prefer Frisco anyway.

Didn't that nut who killed Georgette Kauffmann claim Memorial Park is some kind of Satanic ritual hotspot ?

Can't remember the last time I was inside Cielo Vista Mall. I predominately shop online now, especially during the holidays. No traffic, no crowds, shipped straight to the door. Brick and mortar places are becoming obsolete now. Cuts down on mob shoplifting sprees too.
Cielo Vista is always packed

5 Points is overhyped!
Kikis is awesome. Crab Enchiladas

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT