ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP should still promote Bryson Williams and Jacob Cowing.

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
And other players that transfered to bigger schools. There should also be a picture of Bryson Williams in practice facility with his Texas Tech Jersey . Coaches should be selling this in their recruiting pitches. Tell the recruits come play here fore 2 to 3 years and they can help them get to a bigger school. Jacob Cowing and Bryson Williams transfered into starting roles.

Allow bigger schools and let them in practice. Just like pro scouts are allowed in practice. Schools like Utep shouldn't be fighting this and just embrace it.

And other players that transfered to bigger schools. There should also be a picture of Bryson Williams in practice facility with his Texas Tech Jersey . Coaches should be selling this in their recruiting pitches. Tell the recruits come play here fore 2 to 3 years and they can help them get to a bigger school. Jacob Cowing and Bryson Williams transfered into starting roles.

Allow bigger schools and let them in practice. Just like pro scouts are allowed in practice. Schools like Utep shouldn't be fighting this and just embrace it.
Like a glorified JC

We are not Pimp U.

Are you high?

This one may be your dumbest idea ever.
Why?? That's where college athletics are going these days. If I was recruiting for Utep that would be my pitch. UTEP doesn't have the facilities and money to compete with the bigger schools. The SEC and Big Ten is a pro league now. It's not college athletics anymore.

Why?? That's where college athletics are going these days. If I was recruiting for Utep that would be my pitch. UTEP doesn't have the facilities and money to compete with the bigger schools. The SEC and Big Ten is a pro league now. It's not college athletics anymore.
Let’s say Cowing makes the NFL. What school do think he’ll say he went to during those roster clips?

Reactions: kickballpro
Let’s say Cowing makes the NFL. What school do think he’ll say he went to during those roster clips?
Even better if he gets to the NFL. Something a Utep recruiter can tell a future prospect . You're not thinking outside the box right now. Dimel/ Golding can tell a player . Come to Utep play here for 1 or 2 years and I can help you get into a bigger school. UTEP can still win with this formula. It's the Coach Cal formula in a little smaller scale .

Even better if he gets to the NFL. Something a Utep recruiter can tell a future prospect . You're not thinking outside the box right now. Dimel/ Golding can tell a player . Come to Utep play here for 1 or 2 years and I can help you get into a bigger school. UTEP can still win with this formula. It's the Coach Cal formula in a little smaller scale .
He can say it without hanging a fvcking Texas Tech jersey in our practice gym. Don’t be a cuck.

Reactions: utep-piggy
UTEP put a picture of Derek Character and he only played half a season. Bryson Williams played longer at Utep.

Reactions: kickballpro
We'll file this amazing idea on the same shelf as UTEP baseball, playing a game at the SAC and UTSA having a lazy river and get to it around the same time those all become a reality.

UTEP doesn't have a choice. Like I said dont fight it.
This is what UTEP needs plastered all over.

images

I'd say Aaron Jones or any Miners being successful in the NFL is who the Football should worry about promoting. "You can come here and make the NFL" Basketball doesn't have anyone they can promote since probably Antonio Davis and Tim Hardaway. That's a Big problem I'm sure. Also Golding was successful at Abilene Christian, but he hasn't gotten anyone to the league yet. So as far as Basketball goes, we can promote ancient success and hope to revive a once proud program that's all really.

I'd say Aaron Jones or any Miners being successful in the NFL is who the Football should worry about promoting. "You can come here and make the NFL" Basketball doesn't have anyone they can promote since probably Antonio Davis and Tim Hardaway. That's a Big problem I'm sure. Also Golding was successful at Abilene Christian, but he hasn't gotten anyone to the league yet. So as far as Basketball goes, we can promote ancient success and hope to revive a once proud program that's all really.
Will Hernandez and Nik Needham are both starters in the NFL as well

Reactions: MinerFan79
He's trolling and you are all are falling for it. Don't respond to him and he will go away.
I thought you weren't going to reply to my threads anymore?? Also if you like or laugh at one of my comments that is replying.

We'll file this amazing idea on the same shelf as UTEP baseball, playing a game at the SAC and UTSA having a lazy river and get to it around the same time those all become a reality.
My lazy river and wave pool is a great idea. UTEP needs to stop be a boring University. Also dont forget about my Dave and Buster's/ arcade room idea. Have Madden and NBA 2K tournaments on campus at the arcade room.

UTEP was his last college.
Okay maybe not put a picture at the practice facility. But they could put a picture of him somewhere with a Utep Jersey on. You know what would be funny. If Texas Tech put a big picture of Bryson Williams at the medical school. 😂😂😂

My lazy river and wave pool is a great idea. UTEP needs to stop be a boring University. Also dont forget about my Dave and Buster's/ arcade room idea. Have Madden and NBA 2K tournaments on campus at the arcade room.
Yes... that lazy river worked out great for UTSA. There used to be an arcade, pool tables, etc. in the union. They were done away with years ago.

Build the indoor snow park where Utep Hockey plays at. Would be better if it was on Campus. But Utep could offer shuttle bus rides for the students.

• Haha
Reactions: Cube Jack
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT