ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP/UTSA Thread.

WHY.........THE.........F*CK......IS...... WADLEY......NOT...... ON.... THE..... FIELD!!????

I usually don't blame refs, but that was such a bs call. It kills teams when refs give teams first downs on bs calls.

Reactions: unihorn
What the fukkkkk kind of call was that? Bring a cold QB in and have him throw to WRs who have trouble getting any kind of separation...

Hey we're able to run the ball on these guys. We're awful at throwing the ball. Our wrs dont body out the corners. The corners sit on all the routes. Let's throw the quick hitch where we ask our receiver to body out the corner who's sitting on the route. Let's ask a cold qb to throw it.

Any time either of our QBs throws the ball I’m holding my breath because they’re so God awful at it. I can not wait for these WRs to clear on out. Absolute freaking trash.

It’s such a shame that UTEP could have won both games the last two weeks. The mistakes keep biting them in the butt. Someone posted earlier that this team does not know how to win, and I 100% agree. The muffed punt, the INT in your own Red Zone, and the penalties. I really don’t know who’s a worse passer, METZ or Locksley. At least Locksley can get some yards on the ground. If Locksley can’t go next week why not roll with either Jones or Fernandez?

Reactions: axingfools1
How dare you chumps question our offensive guru coaches? These guys are great hires, wanted by all FBS teams.
fu-gif-4.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT