ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP v Pacific game thread

Hollins is all over the floor and not in a good way. He's literally falling on the floor too much.

Reactions: Lil_Train
The refs have disrupted the flow of this game. Both teams getting free throws on every possession. So annoying

I'm happy with what we're seeing. If Verhoeven and Kennedy had at least hit one of their misses this game would be wider. Hopefully the foul trouble doesn't come to bite us in the ass.

Verhoeven is careless. With his point blank shots, his screens, passes…
He seems to be lacking in athletic ability. He doesn't get off the floor very much, for a shot blocker. Also has the reaction of a spoiled brat, every time a call goes against him.
He's very limited on the offensive end.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
He seems to be lacking in athletic ability. He doesn't get off the floor very much, for a shot blocker. Also has the reaction of a spoiled brat, every time a call goes against him.
He's very limited on the offensive end.
He is. If he could just become half assed efficient with that little baby hook, he’d be serviceable.

I remember when Golding first got here and Tydus decided to stick around, JG told him he’d half to increase his shot percentage. Still waiting…

Reactions: develman
Yep looks improved. I like that he is attacking the basket more. He did very little of that last year. We need him to be be another scoring option.
Agree. He’s actually a good finisher when he goes to the hoop. He’s also much improved on his three ball, which this team needed desperately.

Reactions: Lil_Train
I'm liking the Haskins style weave Golding is playing. Boum looking solid. Hollins looking like a beginner skater who's unable to stay up. Verhoeven is meh so far; Kalu not even that well.

Yet here we are with a nice 8 point lead. Why? Intensity. Hustle. Things we never saw with the former guy. Golding has these guys playing hard. I like it.

Bailey's confidence is shooken. Hasn't had a fg since the first media timeout.

I'm liking the Haskins style weave Golding is playing. Boum looking solid. Hollins looking like a beginner skater who's unable to stay up. Verhoeven is meh so far; Kalu not even that well.

Yet here we are with a nice 8 point lead. Why? Intensity. Hustle. Things we never saw with the former guy. Golding has these guys playing hard. I like it.
Barbee also liked to run a weave

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT