ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP v Pacific game thread

I understand. My question was what was the purpose of playing them for "one minute" and at what point of the game was it? I somehow missed it; maybe when I was trying to sync the stream with Teicher's audio.
If I recall correctly, they both entered the game at the same time in the first half. White fouled right away, and Golding pulled them both. I'm not sure either will see much court time this year for the reasons JC mentioned.

If I recall correctly, they both entered the game at the same time in the first half. White fouled right away, and Golding pulled them both. I'm not sure either will see much court time this year for the reasons JC mentioned.
Thanks. Let me rephrase the question.
Was there an obvious reason to put them in the game for one minute only? Did they commit something bad to each get taken out so quickly?

Thanks. Let me rephrase the question.
Was there an obvious reason to put them in the game for one minute only? Did they commit something bad to each get taken out so quickly?
We don't know what was going on inside Golding's mind. Maybe he was going to let them play a few minutes and changed his mind. Maybe he just wanted to give his starters a quick breather. Couldn't honestly answer why he did it.

Reactions: Lil_Train
We don't know what was going on inside Golding's mind. Maybe he was going to let them play a few minutes and changed his mind. Maybe he just wanted to give his starters a quick breather. Couldn't honestly answer why he did it.
OK. Got it. Thanks again.
Changing the subject; do you guys ever look at the (+/-) numbers in the box score? I always find that to be very interesting. For instance, in last night's game; every player was + except Agnew and Maring.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT