ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP vs UTSA II

utep2step

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 10, 2001
“Coming into the game, the UTEP Miners are the betting favorite with a point spread set at -5. However, we anticipate UTSA putting up a strong fight and benefiting from playing at home and see them covering the spread. It is likely, the the public is going to side heavily with the Miners as the favorite. But, we see this line being set too high and like the value of taking the Roadrunners to cover.”

https://www.knupsports.com/college-...view-betting-odds-for-saturday-february-11th/

Fans attending the game, please use this thread to let others know where you sitting. It will be great to see some if you again, and would be nice to meet more of you.

It sucks that you can't come today Train. For those that can come I'm in Section 201 of the GA seats, 3rd row up

Reactions: Lil_Train
With all you guys talking about attending games together it suddenly dawned on me that most of digger posters are not in EP, but residing somewhere along I-35; me included. I used to be a regular at all the games over here in Dallas when we played SMU and then UNT.
In both cases we outnumbered and out yelled the home team. Those were the good old days.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT