ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP vs WKU

picks up

MI Hall of Famer
Aug 24, 2012
Figured I would make a thread since it didn't exist yet. This year is the least optimistic I've ever been during conference tournament time. Here's to hoping they surprise us all. Go Miners.

Reactions: Lil_Train
Putting salt in the wound:

FAU absolutely blows WKU away.
And then barely got past MTSU (who missed 17 3-pointers) who we just beat. WKU was definitely a bad match up for us.

I'm hoping FAU losses to UAB and then both get in to the NCAA and win a few games. UAB losses pretty much their whole team, but FAU could be intact.

With the cycles in CBB, UTEP should be building towards a run at the top 4 in CUSA next season. The next few months and next season should be make or break for Golding.

And then barely got past MTSU (who missed 17 3-pointers) who we just beat. WKU was definitely a bad match up for us.

I'm hoping FAU losses to UAB and then both get in to the NCAA and win a few games. UAB losses pretty much their whole team, but FAU could be intact.

With the cycles in CBB, UTEP should be building towards a run at the top 4 in CUSA. The next few months and next season should be make or break for Golding.
No excuse, utep should be minimum top 4 next season. UAB, UNT and FAU will all be gone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT