ADVERTISEMENT

@UTEP_MBB at Middle Tennessee State

So who is playing their last game for the miners? I think I have my mind set. We will have a tall, more athletic and much deeper team next year even with 1-2 guys redshirting. We won't have any seniors. Our OOC schedule will be tougher and we will start a new reign over CUSA. Go miners!

Last edited:
Cancel the damn game. It’s completely meaningless. MTSU is locked into the 12th seed and we are eliminated.

Well, I'll tell you what, the Miners are playing really hard and forcing a bunch of turnovers, but they can't hit the broad side of a barn.

Miners have the ball, down 1, with 8 seconds to play.

Am I really the only one following this game? Shame on you!
Followed game online. Tough game but once again free throws hurt and one particular CUSA ref who f'ed the game with whistle happiness, but when your cellar dwellars that's how it goes. Any refs worth their salt in tight games would let the play do the talking.

Hopefully it's a quiet offseason. We've been used to a free agent frenzy here the last few years. This team could be scary good. Lots of good players on campus.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Thomas and Ezeagu got fouled out with over the back calls. MTSU was all over UTEP back last 6 minutes.

Hopefully it's a quiet offseason. We've been used to a free agent frenzy here the last few years. This team could be scary good. Lots of good players on campus.
It will be quiet. CRT will not gas light local sports media and fans like Floyd did.

I sure hope all those good players can put it together and make a good team. It’s been damn near 10 years since...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT