ADVERTISEMENT

Who's going to the Pan Am tomorrow??

Prospero915

Rookie
Nov 16, 2014
Miners have their back against the walls, but I'm curious to see how many are making the trip tomorrow night?

Games in Cruces are always fun. I'm hoping the Miners play their best game of the young season.

I doubt many Miner fans are going tomorrow.

On a side note, UTEP had an opportunity to have a Black Friday sale or something for the Lamar game on Monday. Senter has his press conference that day, why not try to have more than 6,000 people at the game?

UTEP athletics is a pathetic department in every sense of the word. Hope Senter cleans up this mess.

I doubt many Miner fans are going tomorrow.

On a side note, UTEP had an opportunity to have a Black Friday sale or something for the Lamar game on Monday. Senter has his press conference that day, why not try to have more than 6,000 people at the game?

UTEP athletics is a pathetic department in every sense of the word. Hope Senter cleans up this mess.

Their great promotion for the Monday game is a jazz performance.

At the NMSU and UNM they are giving away 500 t-shirts, but of course nowhere is that being advertised.

Reactions: ShovelMan66
Only because as unsuccessful Floyd has been here, his teams have responded when they are backed into a corner.
I’m thinking back to when we lost 3 players to gambling. Hope seemed lost and then put together a win streak.

It’s wishful thinking, but I hope they play well today.

I think they will get shoved a lot further into the corner before they respond. A lot further.

"Backs up against the wall" is a real psychological thing. It's how they respond is the answer.

Only because as unsuccessful Floyd has been here, his teams have responded when they are backed into a corner.
I’m thinking back to when we lost 3 players to gambling. Hope seemed lost and then put together a win streak.

It’s wishful thinking, but I hope they play well today.

I hope you're right!

NMSU wins 72-63. UTEP hasn't beaten NMSU since 11-22-14. Flaggert sucks! He had 2 points in 20 minutes with 4 fouls.
What?! Are you kidding me?!! He did good on defense and played within his ability against a team that totally overmatched UTEP.

What?! Are you kidding me?!! He did good on defense and played within his ability against a team that totally overmatched UTEP.

Yeah, its cool. We love moral victories in our coach's 8th year. Proud to be a UTEP fan after the guys slugged it out with a superior team from a superior conference. Yay!

Reactions: El Paso 777
I'm not giving CTF excuses but Flaggert was positioned to play defense against their 4 man especially when Tirus and Thomas got into foul trouble. Jake also played with a bum ankle.

I'm not giving CTF excuses but Flaggert was positioned to play defense against their 4 man especially when Tirus and Thomas got into foul trouble. Jake also played with a bum ankle.

Flaggert sucks! And I'm not basing this just on one game.

Flaggert sucks! And I'm not basing this just on one game.

He is what he is. He is a hustle guy who’s best quality is that he can take a charge. I can respect the fact that he throws his body out there and does something that very few players are willing to do. I can’t imagine he was brought here to UTEP to be the focal point of the offense and now that the team is being forced to go further down the bench our lack of depth is exposed. I can’t blame Flaggert or anyone on the team for that. That all falls squarely on the coach.

Reactions: develman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT