ADVERTISEMENT

Will Hernandez — AP All-American

Remind of the backstory on Big Will. Wasn’t he like a 2-star wrestler out of Vegas? Who recruited him?

Last edited:
I don't know his star rating or who recruited him but he was being recruited by Pac-12 school (USC and Arizona I believe). They eventually backed off because they did not think he would qualify. UTEP stood with him from the beginning and when he qualified he reciprocated the loyalty by signing with UTEP.

I don't know his star rating or who recruited him but he was being recruited by Pac-12 school (USC and Arizona I believe). They eventually backed off because they did not think he would qualify. UTEP stood with him from the beginning and when he qualified he reciprocated the loyalty by signing with UTEP.

Big whiff on their part haha.

Last edited:
JJ Watt was a 2-star despite being a star 220lb 2-way player in high school in Wisconsin.

Best of success to Will Hernandez in all future endeavors. Thanks for all you've done for UTEP football.

Reactions: jdubb66
Will is the epitome of what a blue collar football player reoresents...hard worker without the flashiness. Will is a great leader and represented UTEP very well. He played four years at UTEP and showed improvement every year, despite playing on some bad teams. He was never involved in any scandals or off the field incidents. Hope he has a long and great career in the NFL!

Will walks up to you and calls you a pvssy — what are you going to do about it?

Been a pleasure watching you work. I think Denny's ought to name a stack after you.

flourless-banana-pancakes-101-700x618.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT