ADVERTISEMENT

Will Showtime be the richest El Pasoan??

Well I just looked Beto O'Rourke. He is worth $10million. I thought he would be worth more. No wonder he lost.

• Wow
Reactions: FarWestTexas
I'm sorry I listed the line about Doctors because it has detracted from the point of my post which is:

There are hundreds of people from El Paso richer than Aaron Jones.

You’re just trying to walk it back because you know that it is 100% wrong.

I hope you feel better now.
The difference between you and I: You are actually trying to win what you consider an argument on the internet with an anonymous poster.

It's just not that important to me because I actually have a life.

What were you doing earlier? I do have a life and a fruitful one at that.

Maybe you should go take a look back at the Vuk thread. You’re beginning to become another guy with no facts and poor judegement.

What were you doing earlier? I do have a life and a fruitful one at that.

Maybe you should go take a look back at the Vuk thread. You’re beginning to become another guy with no facts and poor judegement.

I have no problem admitting I was wrong about Vuk. I wish I had been right.

Here's some facts for you. It involves math, so I'll type slowly. If someone say a doctor nets $350,000 per year (I used a fairly conservative number) and makes 8% on their money (also a conservative number) for 25 years, their net worth will be....wait for it.....$27,984,045. Imagine if they did a really good job of investing or if they make more than that as a doctor.

.....but don't let facts get in the way.

I have no problem admitting I was wrong about Vuk. I wish I had been right.

Here's some facts for you. It involves math, so I'll type slowly. If someone say a doctor nets $350,000 per year (I used a fairly conservative number) and makes 8% on their money (also a conservative number) for 25 years, their net worth will be....wait for it.....$27,984,045. Imagine if they did a really good job of investing or if they make more than that as a doctor.

.....but don't let facts get in the way.

Oh yeah, “facts”. Their net worth, lol okay. If a doctor “nets” $350,000 a year, they will not be anywhere close to $28,000,000 in 25 years. Even with the most frugal expenses, they wouldn’t even come close. Fantasy shit.

You can keep arguing though. I thought you had a life?

Oh yeah, “facts”. Their net worth, lol okay. If a doctor “nets” $350,000 a year, they will not be anywhere close to $28,000,000 in 25 years. Even with the most frugal expenses, they wouldn’t even come close. Fantasy shit.

You can keep arguing though. I thought you had a life?

What don't you understand about "net". That is after taxes and expenses. You said the average salary is $750,000. I'm using $350,000 net.

So you say "fantasy shit" without any proof. Here is the annuity calculation that proves the point.

Capture.jpg

0ae81d1bc60f6c8f54dd49c7b4fac4e3.jpg

Last edited:
Will Showtime be the richest El Pasoan??

Wow some of you have no clue what real money is and who in El Paso has it.
Jones will wind up with around $28 million after State and Federal taxes.
There are hundreds of people in El Paso who have a lot more than that.
Off the top of my head:
Foster
Hunt (who is not that far behind Foster)
Rubin
Cardwell
Francis
Rogers
Marcus
Schwartzes
Lowenfields
Dicks
Robison
Niesen
Poe
Many doctors in town.

All of whom have many multiples of $28 million

I didn't realize Jack Cardwell was still alive. Dude must be 90 by now. Sure enough, he's still around.

Reactions: 66CHamps
What don't you understand about "net". That is after taxes and expenses. You said the average salary is $750,000. I'm using $350,000 net.

So you say "fantasy shit" without any proof. Here is the annuity calculation that proves the point.

Capture.jpg

0ae81d1bc60f6c8f54dd49c7b4fac4e3.jpg

You’re insane if you think Doctors, let alone 99% of America are putting away 350k a year after expenses. Most doctors don’t even make that much before taxes. Thanks for showing an anomaly. I never said your math was incorrect. Just this is fantasy.

When your football and basketball teams are a complete joke, there isn't much to talk about. This site is always good for a few laughs and this thread doesn't disappoint. Are there any UTEP grads that make more than $20k?? I doubt it.

Use XIKAR© Propylene Glycol Solution with any cigar humidor.

XIKAR© Solution will automatically regulate the humidity in your humidor to 70% RH, ensuring a "humidor fresh" smoke every time.

XIKAR© Solution is pre-mixed and ready for use. Do not cut or dilute this product with water.

Use XIKAR© Solution every time your humidifier needs fluid. Shake well before use. Open the flip-top cap and fill your humidifier directly from this bottle. Wipe any excess fluid with a soft cloth and replace the humidifier in your humidor. It's just that simple!

NOT FOR INTERNAL USE

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN

XIKAR©, Inc.
Kansas City, MO

866-676-7380
www.xikar.com
info @ xikar.com

Reactions: Rot and JCorona
William D. Sanders is worth about $500 million. His wife is Louann Hoover Feuille. Their daughter is Amy Hoover Sanders (now Amy O'Rourke).

"Hoover" as in "Hoover House" located on Cincinnati and residence of UTEP presidents. They donated it to the university.

• Wow
Reactions: FarWestTexas
William D. Sanders is worth about $500 million. His wife is Louann Hoover Feuille. Their daughter is Amy Hoover Sanders (now Amy O'Rourke).

"Hoover" as in "Hoover House" located on Cincinnati and residence of UTEP presidents. They donated it to the university.
I didn't know that. Thanks! (not trolling, I mean that sincerely).

Maybe someone can get him to donate like $100 million to get this program pointed in the right direction?!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT