ADVERTISEMENT

Will Tim Floyd

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
Let this team play in a post season tourney if its not the Nit or NCAAs? Well i dont think Uteps gets into the NIT. Only chance is to win the conference tournament. I think this team deserves to play in CBI if they do well in conference tourney.

CIT requires teams have a .500 record. CBI doesn't but it is advisable.
Miners will need to win out in the regular season and win at least the first game of the conference tournament to get to .500 and have a chance.

Reactions: El Paso Sports Fan
You posted a link from a year ago. There has been no mention of that tournament returning since. I'm fairly certain it won't be back after they were only able to get 8 teams last year and nobody attended.
That's the latest news I could find online. The article mentions they are aware of the attendance issues and that only eights teams participated. They seemed determined to bring it back.

As in any business one can't give up simply because they didn't hit the jackpot on the first attempt. I know from personal experience the first years are tough.

In a few weeks we will know for sure if they are back or not.

That's the latest news I could find online. The article mentions they are aware of the attendance issues and that only eights teams participated. They seemed determined to bring it back.

As in any business one can't give up simply because they didn't hit the jackpot on the first attempt. I know from personal experience the first years are tough.

In a few weeks we will know for sure if they are back or not.

The event would be one month from now. If they were having it, you would be able to buy tickets. Go to their site and try to buy tickets.

http://www.vegas16.com/

Reactions: El Paso Sports Fan
The event would be one month from now. If they were having it, you would be able to buy tickets. Go to their site and try to buy tickets.

http://www.vegas16.com/
It's a bit difficult selling tickets to an event you have no idea which schools will be participating in. I'm actually leaning more towards them having the tournament after seeing how active their twitter account is.

CIT requires teams have a .500 record. CBI doesn't but it is advisable.
Miners will need to win out in the regular season and win at least the first game of the conference tournament to get to .500 and have a chance.
And have u seen anything in the last 11 games to not suggest they may just do that?

I'm open to bets that Vegas 16 will host a postseason tournament in a month. Any takers?

It's not going to take place. That's a fact. Their Twitter or any of their webpages haven't even been updated for a year.
Last time you told me something was a fact (Stanford playing @RICE) you were proved wrong within a few days. If you're so confident place a bet then.

Last time you told me something was a fact (Stanford playing @RICE) you were proved wrong within a few days. If you're so confident place a bet then.

You stated that Rice was going to play in Australia the week before playing UTEP and I told you that was incorrect. It wasn't set in stone that they were going to play in Australia, so I said Stanford was going to playing in Houston on September 3. I ended up being wrong. I know you won't admit you were wrong, but I really don't care if you admit it or not.

I will bet whatever you want. I don't want to take everything you have, so it's your choice.

You stated that Rice was going to play in Australia the week before playing UTEP and I told you that was incorrect. It wasn't set in stone that they were going to play in Australia, so I said Stanford was going to playing in Houston on September 3. I ended up being wrong. I know you won't admit you were wrong, but I really don't care if you admit it or not.

I will bet whatever you want. I don't want to take everything you have, so it's your choice.
Once again you're wrong I quickly admitted I was wrong regarding the date.

"Ok no big deal I'll admit I was wrong with the date of the game.

You'll be 100% incorrect with your statement "RICE is playing Stanford at home the week before playing UTEP."

I'll bump this thread as soon as ESPN confirms it in the following days or weeks. Of course there is no guarantee you'll still be using the same handle."

Go back and read the thread to refresh your memory.

Regarding the Vegas 16 bet. How about a one month ban from this website to whoever is wrong? Should be easy money for you.

Once again you're wrong I quickly admitted I was wrong regarding the date.

"Ok no big deal I'll admit I was wrong with the date of the game.

You'll be 100% incorrect with your statement "RICE is playing Stanford at home the week before playing UTEP."

I'll bump this thread as soon as ESPN confirms it in the following days or weeks. Of course there is no guarantee you'll still be using the same handle."

Go back and read the thread to refresh your memory.

Regarding the Vegas 16 bet. How about a one month ban from this website to whoever is wrong? Should be easy money for you.

That's it? That's a boring bet. Well if that's all you want to bet, that's fine with me.

That's it? That's a boring bet. Well if that's all you want to bet, that's fine with me.
It's actually not that boring since you can't seem to stay away for a even a few days after you have been banned in the past. No coming back with a different user name when you're proven wrong.

It's actually not that boring since you can't seem to stay away for a even a few days after you have been banned in the past. No coming back with a different user name when you're proven wrong.

I already know I'm right, so I already know I won. And you are wrong about the other things you said, but I don't care either way because you think you know it all.

Like I said it's a very boring bet. Too bad you wouldn't want to risk more, but I'm not really surprised you wouldn't risk anything.

I already know I'm right, so I already know I won. And you are wrong about the other things you said, but I don't care either way because you think you know it all.

Like I said it's a very boring bet. Too bad you wouldn't want to risk more, but I'm not really surprised you wouldn't risk anything.
Ok troll make it a year ban. I'll honor my end of the deal if I lose. From your past here it's safe to say you won't. I'm willing to sacrifice myself for the sake of this message board.

Do you accept? Shake on it Mr risky.

images

Reactions: develman
Ok troll make it a year ban. I'll honor my end of the deal if I lose. From your past here it's safe to say you won't. I'm willing to sacrifice myself for the sake of this message board.

Do you accept? Shake on it Mr risky.

images

It's a bet. I's still a boring bet because I don't care either way if you post or not, so I'm winning nothing, but I might as well take the bet since I already won.

I thought we were going to bet something like the loser pays off the others season tickets, but I figured you wouldn't want to risk anything.

It's a bet. I's still a boring bet because I don't care either way if you post or not, so I'm winning nothing, but I might as well take the bet since I already won.

I thought we were going to bet something like the loser pays off the others season tickets, but I figured you wouldn't want to risk anything.
You haven't won anything because it's not a fact they went under.

I don't have season tickets and I wouldn't be able to make use of them since I don't live in El Paso.

For me it is a big deal since I love UTEP and talking about them with other fans. No one where I live likes UTEP or knows much about them. This is a big risk to me since this message board is a connection to my favorite sports team and my home city.

For you it's not a big deal since you'll return in a few days under some other name. It will further proof the type of person you are. A man who keeps his word is worth more than money at least to me it is.

You haven't won anything because it's not a fact they went under.

I don't have season tickets and I wouldn't be able to make use of them since I don't live in El Paso.

For me it is a big deal since I love UTEP and talking about them with other fans. No one where I live likes UTEP or knows much about them. This is a big risk to me since this message board is a connection to my favorite sports team and my home city.

For you it's not a big deal since you'll return in a few days under some other name. It will further proof the type of person you are. A man who keeps his word is worth more than money at least to me it is.

Well then we could bet the cost of season tickets then.

I have nothing to lose because I already won. And even if for some reason I lose I would keep my word because when I bet I put my money where my mouth is instead of silly bets like this. When I lose I pay up.

Well then we could bet the cost of season tickets then.

I have nothing to lose because I already won. And even if for some reason I lose I would keep my word because when I bet I put my money where my mouth is instead of silly bets like this. When I lose I pay up.
Once again you haven't "already won."

I wouldn't bet you money because you have deliberately lied to us on here. You're untrustworthy.

I know this bet is silly to you because all it takes is a new account name and you're back in.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Once again you haven't "already won."

I wouldn't bet you money because you have deliberately lied to us on here. You're untrustworthy.

I know this bet is silly to you because all it takes is a new account name and you're back in.

I figured you wouldn't want to put your money where your mouth is. Not surprised you're scared.

Like I said, this bet is silly because I have nothing to win. It means nothing to me if you post or not.

Just curious: What have I lied about?

I figured you wouldn't want to put your money where your mouth is. Not surprised you're scared.

Like I said, this bet is silly because I have nothing to win. It means nothing to me if you post or not.

Just curious: What have I lied about?
The only thing I'm scared about is you changing your screen name then denying having made the bet.

During on of the threads you were asked if you were the previous screen name El Paso Chihuahua or UTEP05 and you said no. (Lie)

I already know how you will argue about I don't have facts to prove it and then accuse me of being some other screen name. I don't want to go down that road. It is no coincidence that one screen name stops posting then the other one appears. Yet both never post during the same time. I wonder why.

Any other reputable member I would bet money with, you no thanks. Either take the year ban or leave it.

If El Paso Sports Fan loses, does the ban apply to all his future screen names as well or just the current one he is using?

The only thing I'm scared about is you changing your screen name then denying having made the bet.

During on of the threads you were asked if you were the previous screen name El Paso Chihuahua or UTEP05 and you said no. (Lie)

I already know how you will argue about I don't have facts to prove it and then accuse me of being some other screen name. I don't want to go down that road. It is no coincidence that one screen name stops posting then the other one appears. Yet both never post during the same time. I wonder why.

Any other reputable member I would bet money with, you no thanks. Either take the year ban or leave it.

You're "scared" of that? I guess not much scares you.

You have any proof to back up your claims? I don't accuse people of something unless I have facts to back up my claims. Otherwise, I would just look stupid.

Again, not surprised you are too scared to bet money and you have a cop out as to why you won't bet. I know people like you. You're all talk and no action.

I already took the bet. I have nothing to win, so the bet means nothing to me.

Prophecy fulfilled. You're so predictable.

And of course you don't have proof. Again, not surprised.

Like I said I know people like you. I make money bets every now and then and I lose some and I win some. But, the people who always try to first act tough and think I don't know something then get scared when they are asked to put their money where their mouth is. They then make excuses like you and cry and say I wouldn't pay up or something of that nature.

And of course you don't have proof. Again, not surprised.

Like I said I know people like you. I make money bets every now and then and I lose some and I win some. But, the people who always try to first act tough and think I don't know something then get scared when they are asked to put their money where their mouth is. They then make excuses like you and cry and say I wouldn't pay up or something of that nature.
No I don't have concrete proof. I don't have access to your IP address and compare it to the other screen names mentioned. I know certain message boards do have that information and automatically delete and new screen names that appear from such up address.

Call me scared accuse me of crying say I act tough go ahead throw your best in my direction none of that fazes me. Soon bob we will find out if you really would have paid up.

No I don't have concrete proof. I don't have access to your IP address and compare it to the other screen names mentioned. I know certain message boards do have that information and automatically delete and new screen names that appear from such up address.

Call me scared accuse me of crying say I act tough go ahead throw your best in my direction none of that fazes me. Soon bob we will find out if you really would have paid up.

Unless you have concrete proof don't call people out. Otherwise, you will just look stupid.

Well it's a fact you are scared and you are making up excuses as to why you don't want to put your money where your mouth is. I am not accusing you of anything. Just look above and everybody will see what I am talking about. This was too easy because I knew beforehand you were too scared to bet me money and I knew you were going to have excuses as to why you won't bet and I'm not surprised my prediction came true.

Who's Bob? Like I said, I would have paid up either way because that's the type of person I am. Too bad you're too scared to take the bet. You're all talk and no action.

Unless you have concrete proof don't call people out. Otherwise, you will just look stupid.

Well it's a fact you are scared and you are making up excuses as to why you don't want to put your money where your mouth is. I am not accusing you of anything. Just look above and everybody will see what I am talking about. This was too easy because I knew beforehand you were too scared to bet me money and I knew you were going to have excuses as to why you won't bet and I'm not surprised my prediction came true.

Who's Bob? Like I said, I would have paid up either way because that's the type of person I am. Too bad you're too scared to take the bet. You're all talk and no action.
ok bob. Like I said soon we will find out if you pay up on bets.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT