ADVERTISEMENT

WNM Attendance & Predictions

JCorona

MI Miner Maniac
Jun 15, 2014
We'll definitely win, I think. Probably by 20 give or take. Don't really know what to expect as far as attendance. I'll go with

UTEP 71
WNM 53

We'll definitely win, I think. Probably by 20 give or take. Don't really know what to expect as far as attendance. I'll go with

UTEP 71
WNM 53

Are you thinking 7800 because of the new coach? I was thinking like 5k. Unfortunately I'm working tomorrow so I can't go. Hopefully somebody can give us a good breakdown. A lot of new guys!

Reactions: JCorona
Are you thinking 7800 because of the new coach? I was thinking like 5k. Unfortunately I'm working tomorrow so I can't go. Hopefully somebody can give us a good breakdown. A lot of new guys!
Yeah I'm probably going too high on the attendance. I'm just assuming Golding had strong season ticket sales and with cheap tickets it might just be enough to draw a big crowd.

Reactions: axingfools1
Famous folks from WNM:

Neal Patrick Harris

John Denver

Demi Lovato

Holly Holm (MMA Fighter)

William Hanna (The "Hanna" from Hanna-Barbera Productions).

[Source] Wiki
Where the hell did you find this bogus information?
NPH was also born in ABQ and went to high school there.

I can’t find anything that any of these people lived in Silver City or WNMU.

• Haha
Reactions: JCorona
UTEP basketball has die hard oldsters who are always good for season tickets.

UTEP 89
Silver City U 55

Famous folks from WNM:

Neal Patrick Harris

John Denver

Demi Lovato

Holly Holm (MMA Fighter)

William Hanna (The "Hanna" from Hanna-Barbera Productions).

[Source] Wiki

I know that Neil Patrick Harris lived in Ruidoso and Albuquerque, but Silver? Had no idea

What is odd is that in 2step's post, he states that his source is Wiki, yet the WNMU Wiki doesn't list any of the people that he listed and the Silver City Wiki also doesn't list any of the people that he listed:

I'm actually somewhat curious as to where his list actually did come from?
Oh shit how humiliating. I got that all wrong.

My deepest apologies

I don’t attend D2 games. Price not a factor. Let us know how we handle Las Cruces and Roswell’s top 6’2” players!!!
To each their own. Personally I try to support the young men and women as much as I can, they’re giving their all to rep the university so the least I can do is support. Totally understand not going to a game against WNM on a Tuesday evening though.

I expect you there for the NMSU and other big games

To each their own. Personally I try to support the young men and women as much as I can, they’re giving their all to rep the university so the least I can do is support. Totally understand not going to a game against WNM on a Tuesday evening though.

I expect you there for the NMSU and other big games
Bam, he wouldn’t go if Duke came to the DHC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT