ADVERTISEMENT

Wouldn't it be cool?

First lets win today. A loss today would be catastrophic. Gettng swept by UTSA would be unforgivable. We are at 16-13, we need to win today and get to the championship game for a 20 win season. Hopefully we can get hot. The opening round game on thursday scares me.

To be on a 5 game winning streak at this time next Saturday? Ah, one can dream.

Hell yeah! I like your style. We've done it twice before this season. One more 5-6 game winning streak sounds real good about now.

In the words of John Lennon, with a little adulteration and twist, "you may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm obviously not the only one...".

81-74 Miners: not the 30+ point shellacking I had hoped for, but, that's cool. Congrats Miners.

First lets win today. A loss today would be catastrophic. Gettng swept by UTSA would be unforgivable. We are at 16-13, we need to win today and get to the championship game for a 20 win season. Hopefully we can get hot. The opening round game on thursday scares me.
I believe the Miners will open on Wednesday night.

With our lack of depth on the inside....winning 4 straight in four days is really tough. Plus we will have to play Marshall if we win our first game out. Marshall win or lose will run your legs off. Miners have a steep hill to climb....but anything can happen.

We need to somehow dispose of a rather dangerous FIU team early to get ready to run with Marshall. If we get passed them hopefully we get M.Tennessee they have some injury issues.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT