ADVERTISEMENT

2016 BB Recruiting

I am the first non-troll that called for his job. After Watts, Washburn, and Howard, left I posted and called SportsTalk and said he should be out. 2 out of his first 3 classes were failures. I was the lone desenter for a while.

Now, I am so sick and tired of the excuses. I want to see what Floyd can do without the excuses. His scholarships are spread out well. He'll have the full compliment of scholarship athletes next season healthy and elgible. Next season is the first year in which the homers have no defense.

So let's see.

I totally agree if things can't get moving forward in a big way next year it might be time to look around

We should send food and protein shakes to Willms, someone get his address please! I can believe as long as he's been here he hasn't out on weight. If he's gonna make a difference he needs to put on 20-25 lbs of muscle. He's at a D1 school he has the best equipment n resources, don't understand why he can't get bigger and help us. Hopefully the coaching staff insists he does. Also if we get a quality JC Power Fwd to go along with Winn, I'll like our chances. This year is lost I assume that's why we're sadly already talking next year :/

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT