ADVERTISEMENT

Abeline Christian coming to town

People will wait hours for stuff they really want to do. Doesn’t really matter what it is.

Exactly. People wait all the time for things or spend hours on other hobbies.

I would never wait in a long line to go to a restaurant, nightclub. etc. I would never spend hours fishing or bird watching, but if that's what makes people happy then do it!

Exactly. People wait all the time for things or spend hours on other hobbies.

I would never wait in a long line to go to a restaurant, nightclub. etc. I would never spend hours fishing or bird watching, but if that's what makes people happy then do it!

I used to tailgate for Miner games. One time a group of mine set up shop at like 8am. Can’t imagine watching a 2-34 team playing FCS schools during a pandemic is high on people’s do to lists.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
I wear a mask for 8 hours every day, no big deal.

Yes, and you get paid to wear a mask.

I don't get paid going to a football game.

If I had to wear a mask for my job I wouldn't complain.

I never said it was "a big deal". I wear a mask going to the store, etc.

ET Football: Unsigned KC players moving on to the next level
5e489608ed2f3.image.jpg

Buy Now
Sidney Walker and Jadrian Taylor happened to meet up in the airport before heading to their respective schools, Walker heading to Mansfield, Conn., and Taylor to El Paso.

Kilgore College Sports Information
KC Sports Information

Two Kilgore College football players who were unsigned out of high school proved recently that hard work pays off by signing Division 1 collegiate scholarships with FBS schools.

Sidney Walker, an offensive lineman from Crestview, Fla., and Jadrian Taylor, a defensive end from Lufkin, were both unsigned out of high school, but enrolled at KC and joined the KC Redshirt Football Program program with a chance to prove themselves worthy of earning a spot on the team.

And they did.

“What’s incredible about these two young men is that they never gave up,” said head coach Willie Gooden. “They understood that they were going to have to put the work in and it wasn’t going to be easy. To see them rise from being redshirts to playing at a level that secured big-time college scholarships, to graduating with their associate degrees, it’s an incredible success story.”

Both Walker and Taylor worked tirelessly, eventually earning a spot on the team, then the starting lineups. Their hard work on and off the field paid dividends with both players graduating from KC in December, and both players signing Division 1 scholarships — Walker to the University of Connecticut and Taylor to The University of Texas at El Paso......Taylor attended KC’s 2017 summer combine and was invited to become a member of the redshirt football program. Taylor ended up seeing the field plenty during his freshman redshirt campaign and worked his way up to the starting lineup in his sophomore year. During his sophomore season, Taylor finished the season tied for second in sacks on the team, and was selected all-conference.

He graduated from KC in December of 2019 with an Associate of Arts with a 3.0 GPA.

ET Football: Unsigned KC players moving on to the next level
5e489608ed2f3.image.jpg

Buy Now
Sidney Walker and Jadrian Taylor happened to meet up in the airport before heading to their respective schools, Walker heading to Mansfield, Conn., and Taylor to El Paso.

Kilgore College Sports Information
KC Sports Information

Two Kilgore College football players who were unsigned out of high school proved recently that hard work pays off by signing Division 1 collegiate scholarships with FBS schools.

Sidney Walker, an offensive lineman from Crestview, Fla., and Jadrian Taylor, a defensive end from Lufkin, were both unsigned out of high school, but enrolled at KC and joined the KC Redshirt Football Program program with a chance to prove themselves worthy of earning a spot on the team.

And they did.

“What’s incredible about these two young men is that they never gave up,” said head coach Willie Gooden. “They understood that they were going to have to put the work in and it wasn’t going to be easy. To see them rise from being redshirts to playing at a level that secured big-time college scholarships, to graduating with their associate degrees, it’s an incredible success story.”

Both Walker and Taylor worked tirelessly, eventually earning a spot on the team, then the starting lineups. Their hard work on and off the field paid dividends with both players graduating from KC in December, and both players signing Division 1 scholarships — Walker to the University of Connecticut and Taylor to The University of Texas at El Paso......Taylor attended KC’s 2017 summer combine and was invited to become a member of the redshirt football program. Taylor ended up seeing the field plenty during his freshman redshirt campaign and worked his way up to the starting lineup in his sophomore year. During his sophomore season, Taylor finished the season tied for second in sacks on the team, and was selected all-conference.

He graduated from KC in December of 2019 with an Associate of Arts with a 3.0 GPA.

What does this have to do with Abilene Christian?

What does this have to do with Abilene Christian?
A UTEP player who is glad he didn't end up at NMSU and looking good in practice on a revamped D line and player to watch, dumbass.

How is practice going for you Aggies? Oh, wait?!

A UTEP player who is glad he didn't end up at NMSU and looking good in practice on a revamped D line and player to watch, dumbass.

How is practice going for you Aggies? Oh, wait?!

Somebody who works for the Catholic Church and goes out of town with priests is calling me a dumbass!! Wow, I'm very shocked!! :rolleyes:

Where did he say he was glad he didn't end up at NMSU?

Still, it has nothing to do with Abilene Christian.

If you are a UTEP fan you would know that Jadrian Taylor is redshirting this year.

Maybe you should stick to the Catholic church and going on trips with priests since you don't anything about UTEP.

Yes, and you get paid to wear a mask.

I don't get paid going to a football game.

If I had to wear a mask for my job I wouldn't complain.

I never said it was "a big deal". I wear a mask going to the store, etc.
So if I can wear it for 8 hours doing something I have to do, I’m sure I can handle it for four for something I want to do

Reactions: Randaddy Miner
No problem, just sounds like some people don’t understand why we would. Wearing the mask is very uncomfortable for my wife and daughter, doesn’t bother me.

If you are a UTEP fan you would know that Jadrian Taylor is redshirting this year.

Maybe you should stick to the Catholic church and going on trips with priests since you don't anything about UTEP.
Why is he redshirting when just 2 days ago he was considered a starter?

No problem, just sounds like some people don’t understand why we would. Wearing the mask is very uncomfortable for my wife and daughter, doesn’t bother me.

It's not uncomfortable for me for a short period of time, but wearing it for 3 hours straight in the heat is not worth it to me.

I seriously doubt he is redshirting. Having the word redshirt next to the class designation only means the player has redshirted at some time in his career, including jc experience.

Maybe you are right. Who knows. It's not the first time UTEP stated something wrong.

Either way, this has nothing to do with Abilene Christian.

Maybe you are right. Who knows. It's not the first time UTEP stated something wrong.

Either way, this has nothing to do with Abilene Christian.
By your own words you’re not a UTEP fan. Jadrain Taylor is not redshirting this year. Maybe you should stick to calling out everyone’s personal life since you don’t know anything about UTEP.

By your own words you’re not a UTEP fan. Jadrain Taylor is not redshirting this year. Maybe you should stick to calling out everyone’s personal life since you don’t know anything about UTEP.

I saw it on the UTEP website.

Again, this has nothing to do with Abilene Christian.

If somebody calls me a "dumbass" I will respond accordingly.

Again, this has nothing to do with Abilene Christian.

Lol he plays football for the team that’s playing against ACU. Not that you would know since you’re not a fan. Your own words.

So I should post 80 other articles of every player on the team?
No you should focus more on the UTEP athletic talk than people’s personal life’s. That way you don’t make dumb comments claiming someone isn’t fan. You ended up looking like the one who’s not a fan. By your own words.

That article is from February.
That’s cool. There’s newer ones in the EPT. If you would read them you would know Taylor is not redshirting. You don’t know basic recent UTEP news but you do know everything about 2Steps Priest.

Why are you really here? I’m here to discuss UTEP.

No you should focus more on the UTEP athletic talk than people’s personal life’s. That way you don’t make dumb comments claiming someone isn’t fan. You ended up looking like the one who’s not a fan. By your own words.

That’s cool. There’s newer ones in the EPT. If you would read them you would know Taylor is not redshirting. You don’t know basic recent UTEP news but you do know everything about 2Steps Priest.

Why are you really here? I’m here to discuss UTEP.

You sure did responded accordingly and in the process demonstrated how much you really know about UTEP football.

You know more about 2steps priest than Taylor. The player you falsely claimed only UTEP fans would know he’s redshirting.

You honestly did make a dumbass statement and instead of simply admitting your mistake and moving on you want to deflect and justify. That’s what douchebags do.

a loss to either of the FCS teams, will that be enough to get rid of Dimel? I hope they can make it to the Texas game. I haven't seen any mention, but I sure hope these games are online. Last year most were on ESPN3, or ESPN+....

dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass,

dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass,

Ok Mr. Brennaman.

a loss to either of the FCS teams, will that be enough to get rid of Dimel? I hope they can make it to the Texas game. I haven't seen any mention, but I sure hope these games are online. Last year most were on ESPN3, or ESPN+....

It most likely will be on either of those.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT