ADVERTISEMENT

Another year same crap

Same old crap. No offense, no audio, no video, no excitement, another wasted Saturday night

Is there someone or somewhere we can complain? UTEP or ESPN? This is such bullshit. The first game of the season, you'd think someone would have this figured out. If I was there I could stream it on youtube with my iPhone, not that complicated assholes. Paying for nothing.

That overturned TD might have flipped the game in The Miners’ favor. 14 point swing and the crowd is actually having fun. Those types of breaks haven’t gone our way in a long time.

Reactions: unihorn
ESPN
Is there someone or somewhere we can complain? UTEP or ESPN? This is such bullshit. The first game of the season, you'd think someone would have this figured out. If I was there I could stream it on youtube with my iPhone, not that complicated assholes. Paying for nothing.
ESPN. It could also be the internet provider with the bandwidth. It gives out at times for FA Cup games, etc for me

Reactions: develman
That overturned TD might have flipped the game in The Miners’ favor. 14 point swing and the crowd is actually having fun. Those types of breaks haven’t gone our way in a long time.
Miners are losing to Houston Baptist in the 2nd Quarter.

UTEP should still win this game (they had better!), but not a good sign for the rest of the season that we're struggling so much with Houston Baptist.

Reactions: miner1liner
The worst part is nobody responds... A little PR would go along way... A simple, we are working on it. UTEP football says nothing in response to many people on twitter asking. Us out of town, are excited for UTEP football, but it's the same ol bull with their production. This day and age, should not be that hard to "stream" a game. Low level, programs do it. Why the hell can't UTEP get their crap together...

Locksley was limping out of the locker room after the half and the trainers were looking at his ankle. I wonder what happened.

And Houston Baptist just flings a 40-yard bomb and then scores a touchdown the next play.

I am NOT impressed with our defense.

Jones is not looking good against an FCS team. Thats not a good sign, hope Dimel doesn't stick with him too long. If he can't get it together, way too many bad throws.
I mean, if it were North Dakota State, I could certainly forgive it. But this team only won one game at the FCS level last season. What does it say about us if they beat us.

Horrible, but this actually could be significantly worse...

Down by 8 after the way this second half has started feels like a win...

But, Good Lord, what an implosion...

Reactions: UTEPy79
They’re staying in this game which I can respect, but they need a stop. This offense turning The UTEP D into lunch meat.

Edit after the pick: They can’t make it easy can they? That’s 2 picks for Jones.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT