ADVERTISEMENT

Asarco

Well that'sdifferent. I dont think people want to live there. I'm talking about a sports related or other attraction.

The land is more accessible and maybe cheaper? Plenty of space to build something nice for the city. Maybe I'm just used to it, but I really don't care about what it looks like across the border. I just care about making our city better.

Parking and traffic would be a nightmare. El Paso has so much other space in outer parts of the city. El Paso needs to grow land wise, its too crowded .

Build a Buc-ee’s there and get it over with.
Love it! Buc-ee’s would do great on I-10 nearing New Mexico. They pay really well for it being a “gas station”.
FYI: With all the gas pumps, Buc-ee’s has an employee dedicated to checking for credit card skimmers at their card terminals.

As for the Asarco site, put an H‑E‑B there! (my quarterly H‑E‑B in EP post).

Build a Buc-ee’s there and get it over with.
Buc-ee's near Horizon City (For OTR access too) but put a WaWa there. It's the Buc-ee's of the east coast but with a great selection of comfort food and beverages from all fifty states pretty much.

(Since NMSU fans on here are too lazy to Google, "Wawa, Inc. is an American chain of convenience stores and gas stations located along the East Coast of the United States, operating in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C., and Florida")

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT