ADVERTISEMENT

Attendance for Rice Game

My guess is the marketing department isn't doing a good enough job to recruit businesses.
You might be right. Based on the link you provided to the promotions page on the UTEP athletics website it looks like they are going to wing it game by game. Most universities plan everything ahead of time but not ours.

Reactions: sportsfan5000
Besides seeing it randomly on here I didn't even see the 50% off sale being advertised.

I meant it's sad that even the free tickets will not go to use.

Thank you, gloom and doom. I am still excited about attending a division 1 opening college football game.

Reactions: utep2step

Character. These guys really are good friends and appear to support each other. They go to class and stay clean (for the most part). Don't confuse the attributes of these players with the inability of Kugler to win games. That is totally on Kugler and his lame ass assistants. Kugler is not making improvements. This is year five now and those dropped passes and stupid mental penalties that kill drives are all on him. This happened in year one and continue to this day. I am so sick and tired of hearing "this is on me" for the same thing year after year.

Reactions: UTEPfan1966
Thank you, gloom and doom. I am still excited about attending a division 1 opening college football game.

Ditto.

However, according to one source there appears to be some big boosters who did want to give Kug the pink slip which is totally contrary to Stull and Kap (ESPN Big600) public disclosures.

Kug has to win Saturday. He has to. Rice is going to come into El Paso feeling the same way. Both coaches are on the hot seat and could possibly not be seeing each other and not being able to share kisses and hugs like they do every year (Man that makes me sick every year).:eek:

Reactions: Lil_Train
Maybe he is. I can't imagine he feels all that safe.
bdWTPyLjU5QD0RgWSOjlogV6EnYzeZSZggxQanzNMDyqVM6HZkbsPYxnzE6drER2F6jH4rglG5J1OiL9jaUy4uLM6AlPLTQS2apK2QeqMazTfjgiB1L6B6aIGWxzicu8=s1600

Reactions: MineroFanatico
I expect a larger crowd Friday since it's an easy drive from Tucson and its military Night. Which means UTEP gave away 10,000 tickets to GI's so they can cheer for Arizona and get drunk.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT