ADVERTISEMENT

Brayan Au at Anthony HS

unihorn

MI Miner Maniac
Dec 1, 2007
Anyone seen this kid play? He's about 6-3 and scored 41 points against Van Horn Tuesday. He's either a junior or a senior. Really good player. I've watched him a couple of times.

The kid is legit. Has Mcall type vertical, shoots well, dribbles well. Im sure he has played against elite talent inAAU. Eligibility will be a question as he is already 19 as a junior and will be ineligible to play his senior year. Rumored to move back to Mexico to play on their National Team. He would be worth a shot for Utep. He dropped 30+ on us twice.

Yeah...high school basketball is no longer on the same level as club ball, or AAU. Many players don't even bother with their high school teams, opting instead to hone their skills in AAU. If Au is as good as advertised, he's playing against much better competition in AAU.

Yeah...high school basketball is no longer on the same level as club ball, or AAU. Many players don't even bother with their high school teams, opting instead to hone their skills in AAU. If Au is as good as advertised, he's playing against much better competition in AAU.

I'm not saying he's the next LeBron, but the kid has serious upside. He might be our most exciting high school player. He'll play, and do very well, at some college.

Reactions: miner661
You've obviously never heard of him. So first you mock him. Now you're curious about him.

You're fvcking crazy.

Mocking him? Some of you are crazy on here and like to make up things. I was just wondering why he is a 19 year old junior. And it's obvious that a 19 year old kid is most likely going to play better than kids a few years younger than him. But of course he would be UTEP's most exciting player and will do very well wherever he goes.

Guys, guys, guys. I implore you! Ignore the ignoramus! He's really a mentally unstable individual. It's a fact. Threads are so much better without getting into a back and forth with the nut. Let him speak to himself. He gets off your response. Right or wrong, truth or facts mean nothing to him. His whole life is dependent on a response. Don't feed the fool at all!

Now I'm an "ignoramus", "mentally unstable", and a "nut" for asking why is he a 19 year old junior and stating that maybe that's why he is scoring all these points on kids younger than him. LMAO!!!!!!! But of course it's a FACT. lol Some people clearly need to look up the definition of a fact.

It's creepy that some people think about me "getting off". It's also hilarious that I keep reading to ignore me when the same people keep responding with gibberish and never bring anything important to the conversation.

Truth or facts mean nothing to me??!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!

A high school classmate and friend of mine was city MVP in 1990 and dominated many games here on El Paso. At UTEP he rode the bench a lot. He was actually on the 1992 team but only played in blowouts. He wound up transferring to A&I (now A&M Kingsville).

I wish this Au kid much success, but we'll see later if he's a D1 talent.

Reactions: El Paso Sports Fan
A high school classmate and friend of mine was city MVP in 1990 and dominated many games here on El Paso. At UTEP he rode the bench a lot. He was actually on the 1992 team but only played in blowouts. He wound up transferring to A&I (now A&M Kingsville).

I wish this Au kid much success, but we'll see later if he's a D1 talent.

Who was that?

Admittedly, I'm only an armchair, El Chuco-based, amateur, scout wannabe.

Class 2A area round

Anthony 56, Christoval 35

Leading scorer: Anthony - Brayan Au 37

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT