ADVERTISEMENT

CUSA BB Tournament: OPT and Games Thread

I think with the right coach and with the right administration, I believe UTEP can win a game in the NCAA Tournament in the next 3-5 years.

I don't think UTEP will come close with Senter and Golding at the helm.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
It all starts at the top. UTEP presidents have done tremendous thing for the schools academics. But neither give or gave a shit about athletics.
I don’t understand stand why, as sports brings money and prestige to a college.
So sorry Miner fans we are ****ed, and will be for a very long time. The only way it is going to change is if one of us wins a super lottery and gives it to the Athletes.
Sorry to say it ain’t going to be me.

It all starts at the top. UTEP presidents have done tremendous thing for the schools academics. But neither give or gave a shit about athletics.
I don’t understand stand why, as sports brings money and prestige to a college.
So sorry Miner fans we are ****ed, and will be for a very long time. The only way it is going to change is if one of us wins a super lottery and gives it to the Athletes.
Sorry to say it ain’t going to be me.
Welcome Back!

Reactions: Dmanminer
I think with the right coach and with the right administration, I believe UTEP can win a game in the NCAA Tournament in the next 3-5 years.

I don't think UTEP will come close with Senter and Golding at the helm.
I don’t care about winning a game right now. Get a conference championship or just make the tournament. Make the NIT and win a game or two. They have made the NIT twice in the last 13 seasons and that’s the best we have done.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT