ADVERTISEMENT

El Paso

PURPLEFIRE

MI Hall of Famer
Oct 5, 2003
I hope you get behind this utep bball team..... I know they lost ,but wow have I seen this team grow from week to week.... IT is sooooo much fun seeing some of these kids gain confidence... with everything waiting in the wings for next year.... come on el paso... come see these kids grow!!! If they can keep improving week to week, I think we can be a be seeing the start of something special!!

Reactions: MINER.JAY
I hope you get behind this utep bball team..... I know they lost ,but wow have I seen this team grow from week to week.... IT is sooooo much fun seeing some of these kids gain confidence... with everything waiting in the wings for next year.... come on el paso... come see these kids grow!!! If they can keep improving week to week, I think we can be a be seeing the start of something special!!

I agree the future is bright, but El Pasoans are largely bandwagon fans. They’ll show up once we’re winning.

I was very impressed with how the Miners played tonight. We lost the first game by 30 and had a chance to win this game. The Miners played hard and unfortunately could not hit their free throws. This team reminds me of the team that Billy Guillespie coached during his first season. This team will get some wins this season and I’m very optimistic for next season. The crowd was small for a rivalry game but we were a rowdy bunch.

I had really written this season off knowing everything that was going on with this team... but if they can bring that defensive pressure every night I truly believe we will be able to compete with anyone in conference this year... may not finish in the top half but will definitely compete... at the beginning of the year for me it was can’t wait until next year now it’s more like can’t wait until their next game... love seeing these guys grow !! And how hard they were fighting last night

If we keep everyone what do you all see as the rotation being next year??

By the way I love that efe can step out and hit a jump shot

Reactions: Roy_Bigwood_05
I had really written this season off knowing everything that was going on with this team... but if they can bring that defensive pressure every night I truly believe we will be able to compete with anyone in conference this year... may not finish in the top half but will definitely compete... at the beginning of the year for me it was can’t wait until next year now it’s more like can’t wait until their next game... love seeing these guys grow !! And how hard they were fighting last night

If we keep everyone what do you all see as the rotation being next year??

By the way I love that efe can step out and hit a jump shot
The possibilities are abundant, but I would love to see this line up at some point

Gilyard
Boum
Tarke
Williams
Ezeagu

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT