ADVERTISEMENT

I actually have no idea what to make of Louisiana Tech this season.

What about the piece of shit that killed Kate Steinle or all the other illegal immigrants who murdered people. Who's fault is that?

Wow, I guess illegal immigrants murdering people is funny to some people. I bet you wouldn't think it was funny if it was your friend or relative.

I guess that guy that killed that woman left a manifesto of how he was radicalized by whoever the right-wing considers the boogeyman nowadays? AOC, Nacy Pelosi? Very different circumstances.

Some people have really shared their true colors.

Laughing about murder is not funny EVER.

Some people on here need serious mental help.

Like I said, people are really showing their true colors. I don't like lumping liberals into a group, but just look at the comments here.

A liberal laughs at people being murdered and then posts nasty comments.

Like I said, people are really showing their true colors. I don't like lumping liberals into a group, but just look at the comments here.

A liberal laughs at people being murdered and then posts nasty comments.
I wasn't laughing at someone being shot, and unless you're truly obtuse, you know I was laughing at the premise of your example, was nowhere near the same as some shit stain taking in what the POTUS (again the ****ing president fomenting this kind of hate) hate-filled words about immigrants and massacring 23 specifically Hispanics and injuring countless others to some guy killing a random person. Not the same thing. Don't be a complete ****ing dolt.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
And the liberal keeps posting the nasty comments. Par for the course.
Cryin+bitch.jpg

• Haha
Like I said (and I'm being very serious), I hope the people that need the help get the help that they deserve.

If you laugh about people being murdered, afraid of being
in public if you're not white, or waking up worrying about the President putting your life and job at risk, then that's a sign you need help.

Mental health isn't a laughing matter.

Reactions: develman
Like I said (and I'm being very serious), I hope the people that need the help get the help that they deserve.

in public if you're not white, or waking up worrying about the President putting your life and job at risk, then that's a sign you need help.

Wait, is that the crying of an incessant manbaby that needs his pacifier to suck on that I keep hearing?

I wasn't laughing at someone being shot, and unless you're truly obtuse, you know I was laughing at the premise of your example, was nowhere near the same as some shit stain taking in what the POTUS (again the ****ing president fomenting this kind of hate) hate-filled words about immigrants and massacring 23 specifically Hispanics and injuring countless others to some guy killing a random person. Not the same thing. Don't be a complete ****ing dolt.
Yo Devil, just because a psychotic cracker (white dude) misinterpreted things Trump said means Trump is at fault? I don't see the rest of his supporters killing all my cool mexican neighbors. While Trump can't speak for shit, doesn't mean you can put it all on him. Mental issues are a serious problem in this country for whatever reason. I used to think it was mainly PTSD in our military dudes/chicas, but with the wave of younger people going nutso, I just don't know. I honestly feel the lockdowns made it even worse, but let's not think about that huh? Let's find a scapegoat to blame and since we hate Trump, well there ya go!

The walmart dude will be found guilty. I think a great punishment will be to put him in GP in prison and wish him well.

I don't see where you are blaming anyone for their support of BLM or Antifa while they looted, rioted, and burned cities. Many political figures publicly spoke in support of those movements. Shouldn't they be condemned as well? Afterall, someone is at fault yanno...not the actual CRIMINALS!

Radicals will find someway to try to justify their ignorance, something that supports their ridiculous beliefs. BLM used Floyd to justify trashing cities and STEALING and killing. Who is calling them out?

meh.....Hello wall! How are you doing?......***crickets***

I hope you get help. You seriously need it more than anyone else on this board.

Again, the comment above is par for the course. I'm not even surprised anymore.

Liberals, not all, never take responsibility for their actions and comments, and put blame on everybody else when things go wrong and shift blame to everybody else.

Mental health is a serious problem, but of course the liberals think it's a laughing matter and they think they are the people that don't need help.

• Haha
The thing is I'm not a liberal. I simply don't defend and worship some stupid man that doesn't even know I exist. I think Beto is a pendejo and Biden should be in a nursing home not running the United States of America.

Again, it's par for the course with some people. The only people here talking about Trump are the liberals. They wake up thinking about him and others think it's his fault because they are afraid to walk down the street because they're not white.

• Haha
But again, I really hope the people here that need help get help. We all have rough patches in our lives where we need help. I understand you may be too proud to get help, but it will benefit you in the end.

Like I said, it's par for the course. I'm trying to have a serious conversation and people still bring up politics.

Apparently, to some people, they had a "rough patch" when Trump was President. That means that they let one man control they lives for 4 years.

This is a whole other conversation, but the "rough patch" didn't end on election day because the President isn't inagurated on election day.

Like I said, some people will blame Trump for anything. They are blaming him for their "rough patch". They blame him for not people able to walk outside. They probably blame him because their boyfriend/girlfriend broke up with them. They probably blame him because they had food poisining.

It's ways somebody else's fault with some people.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Go and see a psychologist or psychiatrist for a few months but keep posting here so we can see if it's helping you or not.

Yo Devil, just because a psychotic cracker (white dude) misinterpreted things Trump said means Trump is at fault? I don't see the rest of his supporters killing all my cool mexican neighbors. While Trump can't speak for shit, doesn't mean you can put it all on him. Mental issues are a serious problem in this country for whatever reason. I used to think it was mainly PTSD in our military dudes/chicas, but with the wave of younger people going nutso, I just don't know. I honestly feel the lockdowns made it even worse, but let's not think about that huh? Let's find a scapegoat to blame and since we hate Trump, well there ya go!

The walmart dude will be found guilty. I think a great punishment will be to put him in GP in prison and wish him well.

I don't see where you are blaming anyone for their support of BLM or Antifa while they looted, rioted, and burned cities. Many political figures publicly spoke in support of those movements. Shouldn't they be condemned as well? Afterall, someone is at fault yanno...not the actual CRIMINALS!

Radicals will find someway to try to justify their ignorance, something that supports their ridiculous beliefs. BLM used Floyd to justify trashing cities and STEALING and killing. Who is calling them out?

meh.....Hello wall! How are you doing?......***crickets***
Whatever the varied cause(s) of growing mental health issues, it is without a doubt, systemic. The answer(s) is not in politics. Of that I’m certain.

It’s everybody’s problem, whether one sits on the left, right or middle. It’s only going to get worse until we figure some shit out.

Like I said, the above comment (385) is par for the course. Some people think they don't need help, when they really do. And they shift the conversation to somebody else.

Help doesn't need to come in the form of a professional. I've talked to and talked with friends/family about problems we are all having. Don't be too proud to talk about your problems.

• Haha
Like I said, it's par for the course. I'm trying to have a serious conversation and people still bring up politics.

Apparently, to some people, they had a "rough patch" when Trump was President. That means that they let one man control they lives for 4 years.

This is a whole other conversation, but the "rough patch" didn't end on election day because the President isn't inagurated on election day.

Like I said, some people will blame Trump for anything. They are blaming him for their "rough patch". They blame him for not people able to walk outside. They probably blame him because their boyfriend/girlfriend broke up with them. They probably blame him because they had food poisining.

It's ways somebody else's fault with some people.
And how is this any different from those complaining and blaming the current president for what's going on? Are they also letting one man control their lives? Is it also always somebody else's fault?

Like I said, the above comment (385) is par for the course. Some people think they don't need help, when they really do. And they shift the conversation to somebody else.

Help doesn't need to come in the form of a professional. I've talked to and talked with friends/family about problems we are all having. Don't be too proud to talk about your problems.
You're doing the same.

To the above comments:

Not one person said their life is miserable and they are going through a "rough patch" because of Biden. Not one person said they wake up thinking about Biden and how Biden is putting their life and job at risk. Not one person said they think it's Biden's fault because they are afraid to walk outside because they are not white.

Complaining about somebody isn't the same as letting a person control our lives.

We all complain about Dimel and other things. That doesn't mean Dimel controls our lives.

I never said I don't get help. I'm not too proud to talk about my problems. We all need help at certain parts in our lives. I stated this in post 387.

But I hope everybody on here that needs help get it. I hope that everybody that needs help in the future gets it. Don't be proud to talk about your problems.

Enjoy the college football games. I'm just glad that UTEP can't lose today. 😃

To the above comments:

Not one person said their life is miserable and they are going through a "rough patch" because of Biden. Not one person said they wake up thinking about Biden and how Biden is putting their life and job at risk. Not one person said they think it's Biden's fault because they are afraid to walk outside because they are not white.

Complaining about somebody isn't the same as letting a person control our lives.

We all complain about Dimel and other things. That doesn't mean Dimel controls our lives.

I never said I don't get help. I'm not too proud to talk about my problems. We all need help at certain parts in our lives. I stated this in post 387.
•Excellent, under Biden nobody feels their life is miserable and going through a rough patch.

•Looks like Biden isn't putting anyone's life or job at risk. (This is a good thing)

•Again, it's a good thing that under Biden poc aren't afraid to walk outside.

Like I said, some people just don't get it. But it's ok.

The above comment just proves that even though we can complain about Biden and how we feel that he's not a great President, we also don't let him control our lives. We don't wake up thinking about him and we aren't afraid to walk outside (just like when any President is in office). The liberals are just mad we're going on with our lives and still happy, while they were miserable for 4 years.

If you were afraid to walk outside when Trump was President, then please get help.

If you thought that Trump was putting your life at risk, then please get help.

And if you were thinking about Trump when you woke up every day when he was President, then please get help.

But I can keep going back and forth for days, weeks, months and some people still won't get it.

If you were afraid to walk outside when Trump was President, then please get help.
I can tell you have never been racially profiled by law enforcement. I'm glad cuz it's not a pleasant experience or something I wish anyone to go through. Until you live it you have no reason to tell someone that has endured that situation to get help.

(I don't expect you to understand but it's worth a shot.)

To the above comment:

How do you know you were racially profiled? Why wasn't it a pleasant experience? If you weren't breaking the law, then you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

I love taking late night walks around the park (normally between 10-11). I happened to be walking around midnight and a cop stopped and asked me what I was doing. I told him I was getting exercise and I liked walking at night. Was I stopped because I was Hispanic? Maybe. But that thought didn't even cross my mind because, unlike other people, I don't make everything about race. I was just happy the police officer was doing his job.

When you're in Williamson County surrounded by 6 sheriffs that look like Stone Cold it's kind of hard not to think race is involved. Considering the entire traffic stop and search was bogus to begin with and produced nothing. But yeah you have nothing to worry about but waste of time and hope to God these men don't plant anything on you. I was lucky that time. Maybe next time I won't.

When you're in Williamson County surrounded by 6 sheriffs that look like Stone Cold it's kind of hard not to think race is involved. Considering the entire traffic stop and search was bogus to begin with and produced nothing. But yeah you have nothing to worry about but waste of time and hope to God these men don't plant anything on you. I was lucky that time. Maybe next time I won't.
So I guess The President of The United States sent those cops to stop you. That wouldn’t have happen under Obama, Clinton, Carter, Bush, just Trump? Racism sucks, and sorry it exists. But Trump didn’t create it.

Whatever the varied cause(s) of growing mental health issues, it is without a doubt, systemic. The answer(s) is not in politics. Of that I’m certain.

It’s everybody’s problem, whether one sits on the left, right or middle. It’s only going to get worse until we figure some shit out.
Absolutely, positively agree!!!!

Reactions: MineroFanatico

Imagine that. Very comforting indeed.

Reactions: JCorona
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT