ADVERTISEMENT

I actually have no idea what to make of Louisiana Tech this season.

The car smelled like weed. That's reasonable suspicion for a search.

Like I said, the police can search my car anytime they like. I have nothing to hide. Corona disobeyed the police, so he had to suffer the consequences.
The car did not smell like the weed. Has it for a second ever occurred to you that the officer made that up?/Of course not. You're too busy assuming what happened.

I didn't disobey. There were no consequences. Nothing was found and we all went our way.

Like I said, the police can search my car anytime they like. I have nothing to hide. Corona disobeyed the police, so he had to suffer the consequences.

I assume then that you are also cool with cops searching your house and taking away your guns if you have any.

Reactions: develman

So you admit that you already knew Corona smokes/has smoked weed (from previous conversations), or are you just being unfair and assuming that the police officer actually smelled weed?

So you admit that you already knew Corona smokes/has smoked weed (from previous conversations), or are you just being unfair and assuming that the police officer actually smelled weed?

It wasn't from a previous conversation. It took me five seconds to search for weed and it took me another few seconds to find the comment. That's why I thought it was funny.

I have been around people that smoke weed and I can smell it on them. I wasn't being unfair, I was just going by past experiences.

The car did not smell like the weed. Has it for a second ever occurred to you that the officer made that up?/Of course not. You're too busy assuming what happened.

I didn't disobey. There were no consequences. Nothing was found and we all went our way.

Of course the car smelled like weed because you smoke weed

You didn't disobey, you but yet 6 cops surrounded your car. That makes a lot of sense!!

There was no consequences? You just said previously your life was in danger

• Haha
Reactions: TxRdKiller
Yes, a cop can search me any time they like. I have nothing to hide

Yes, they should take guns away from people who illegally obtain them.
Wow so you have illegally obtained guns. I'm assuming it's because you are under age?

This is turning into a funny thread. It's just hilarious that people don't realize when their comments come back to bite them in the ass.

• Haha
Reactions: TxRdKiller

So why are you escared?

Reactions: denverutep
Wow so you have illegally obtained guns. I'm assuming it's because you are under age?

I don't own any guns and I'm not underage.

Where did I say I illegally obtained guns? I said guns should be taken away from people that illegally obtain them.

Safe assumption based off internet posts. I would bet Corona reeked of weed....probably skunk

Reactions: denverutep
Corona: You said the stop happened when Trump was President. What month and year did the stop occur?

He was very cool. Bleeds orange. His friend follows me on Twitter. She's cool. Didn't realize he was so far out there...I'd still buy the freak a drink...ps....we did shots together

Glad to hear. I just hope he really isn't this crazy in person.

I don't own any guns and I'm not underage.

Where did I say I illegally obtained guns? I said guns should be taken away from people that illegally obtain them.
Ok, but that's not the point of this whole conversation. The point is that the cop wanted to search Corona's car because the cop said he smelled weed. Corona said he didn't have any..

TxRdKilker asked you the statement question #442 "I assume then that you are also cool with cops searching your house and taking away your guns if you have any."

You say you are of age and don't have any guns. So would you be ok with cops searching your house then on that premise? Just answer the question honestly without creating your own scenario. Yes or No?

Ok, but that's not the point of this whole conversation. The point is that the cop wanted to search Corona's car because the cop said he smelled weed. Corona said he didn't have any..

TxRdKilker asked you the statement question #442 "I assume then that you are also cool with cops searching your house and taking away your guns if you have any."

You say you are of age and don't have any guns. So would you be ok with cops searching your house then on that premise? Just answer the question honestly without creating your own scenario. Yes or No?

Yes, cops can come to my home and search for guns. Why would you think I would have a problem with that?

Yes, cops can come to my home and search for guns. Why would you think I would have a problem with that?
Thanks for answering. Because you don't have any guns that's why. There would be zero suspicion or probable cause.

It may be ok with you, but others may not appreciate that invasion of privacy or time based on an assumption.

Thanks for answering. Because you don't have any guns that's why. There would be zero suspicion or probable cause.

It may be ok with you, but others may not appreciate that invasion of privacy or time based on an assumption.

I don't own any guns, and if I did I would obtain them legally. What's your point?

Weed is illegal in TX. Guns aren't illegal. I'm not sure what you're trying to prove.

I don't care what other people appreciate when they break the law. Corona does illegal drugs in TX. He got stopped, the cop smelled the weed on him, the officer asked for a search, corona said no, so that's why the cop asked for backup. It's as simple as that.

I don't own any guns, and if I did I would obtain them legally. What's your point?

Weed is illegal in TX. Guns aren't illegal. I'm not sure what you're trying to prove.

I don't care what other people appreciate when they break the law. Corona does illegal drugs in TX. He got stopped, the cop smelled the weed on him, the officer asked for a search, corona said no, so that's why the cop asked for backup. It's as simple as that.
Man now who is being obtuse? Guns can certainly be illegal in Texas if they are obtained illegally. You just said it yourself.

The debate is not legality though. It's a question of police harassment or not feeling safe. Corona has already said multiple times that he didn't have weed in his car, yet the police still wanted to search it. He didn't feel comfortable with multiple police around him nor them wanting to search his car. Understand? Whether you believe him or not is your own personal choice made on your personal assumptions.

Man now who is being obtuse? Guns can certainly be illegal in Texas if they are obtained illegally. You just said it yourself.

The debate is not legality though. It's a question of police harassment or not feeling safe. Corona has already said multiple times that he didn't have weed in his car, yet the police still wanted to search it. He didn't feel comfortable with multiple police around him nor them wanting to search his car. Understand? Whether you believe him or not is your own personal choice made on your personal assumptions.

Guns are illegal if they are obtained illegally. Wow, I didn't know that!!!

Now it's harassment if a cop has reasonable suspicion. Wow!! I guess because Corona said he didn't have weed, then the cop should have just believed him. LMAO!!! @UTEPfan1966 said that corona smells of weed when they met. The cop smelled weed and that was why the cop had reasonable suspicion to search the car. I'm not sure why that is difficult for you to understand.

I don't care what corona felt comfortable with. He does illegal drugs. Multiple police were only around him because he didn't want the cop searching his car. You have to suffer to consequences when you break the law.

I don't have to believe anybody. I already have proven everything. It's an open and shut case. I didn't assume anything.

I'm just not sure why you are still going on and on about this.

Corona has already said multiple times that he didn't have weed in his car

Officer pulls over a car that is driving erratically. Man is covered in blood after murdering somebody with the body in the trunk.

Suspect: I was painting my friend's house and red paint got all over me.

Officer: That looks like blood. Please get out of the car so I can make a search.

Suspect: But officer, it's really red paint.

Officer: It is blood. Please let out of the car.

Suspect: I promise you it is red paint.

Officer: You're right. I believe you.

This is the world @axingfools1 and @JCorona want to live in.

I have no problem admitting I smoked weed for a good portion of my life. I've since put that behind me. If people want to use my past to judge me then by all means carry on.

When I met 1966 I was 100% clean from weed for a long time. But hey he said I "reeked of weed" according to Denver.

I guess that's the same thing the sheriff smelled.

It's all good I'm ready for it. That's why I keep my car, house, and body clean.

Assume all you want but I'll guarantee you won't find shit on my property and I'll pass any UA.

I have no problem admitting I smoked weed for a good portion of my life. I've since put that behind me. If people want to use my past to judge me then by all means carry on.

When I met 1966 I was 100% clean from weed for a long time. But hey he said I "reeked of weed" according to Denver.

I guess that's the same thing the sheriff smelled.

It's all good I'm ready for it. That's why I keep my car, house, and body clean.

Assume all you want but I'll guarantee you won't find shit on my property and I'll pass any UA.
If you smoked weed and got in trouble with the law or within your own personal life then that was on you. Glad you are man enough to admit it and discuss how you've changed.

Or you could have just changed handles. That would have been easier.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT