ADVERTISEMENT

I actually have no idea what to make of Louisiana Tech this season.

I hope you're joking. If you aren't, then how is that racist?

How about answering what I asked? I asked if you are cool with cops searching your house and taking away your guns if you owned any. Answer that.

How about answering what I asked? I asked if you are cool with cops searching your house and taking away your guns if you owned any. Answer that.

I answered that. I already said that they can search me any time because I have nothing to hide.

LOL I already answered. Cops can search me anytime. I don't own any guns. If I did, I would obtain them legally. I'm not sure what else you want to know.

If you owned guns legally or otherwise would you be ok with cops taking them away?

And again, won’t answer a simple yes or no question. Bye, Felicia.

I'm not sure what you're asking because, as usual, you're not making sure.

Cops aren't going to people's homes and taking away guns obtained legally. You are living in la la land.

He has none. He doesn't care about the truth, which is why he persists in leaving the debunked "Russian bounties" crap in his sig long after it has been debunked. When it comes to Trump, he only cares about slander. Fire and forget.

I know, that's why I'm laughing at their posts. It's good comedy while I watch the ballgames.

He has none. He doesn't care about the truth, which is why he persists in leaving the debunked "Russian bounties" crap in his sig long after it has been debunked. When it comes to Trump, he only cares about slander. Fire and forget.

This coming from a Trumpkin MAGAt. LOL

Remember, @TxRdKiller is the person who woke up every morning thinking about Trump. Let that sink in for a second.

I rarely think about Biden and certainly don't wake up thinking about him!

• Haha
Reactions: TxRdKiller
Omg....wtf???? I had to be a dad and run errands. Wtf you kids doing?

For the record, I never said Corona smelled like weed when we met. I said I smell it all the time and I don't pay attention anymore. He could have. He could not have. No clue....and honestly don't give a rats ass.

And no tx, my comment wasn't racist. Lighten up dude.

For the record, I never said Corona smelled like weed when we met. I said I smell it all the time and I don't pay attention anymore. He could have. He could not have. No clue....and honestly don't give a rats ass.

Thanks for clarifying. I apologize that I dragged you into this.

Single and no kids. Living the best life. 🤗

But there have been some great football and baseball games on. I hope you have a chance to watch some!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT