ADVERTISEMENT

I actually have no idea what to make of Louisiana Tech this season.

Prove what? I wasn't there. What does @UTEPfan1966 gain by lying? Are you saying he is a liar?

You said on April 14, 2020 that you have been smoking for 15 years.

What month and year did the stop occur? When did you stop smoking weed?
Proof that 1966 said I smelled like weed.

Yes I'm saying he's a liar. If you can proof he said that.

Proof that 1966 said I smelled like weed.

Yes I'm saying he's a liar. If you can proof he said that.

Post 364.

JCorona: Did I reek of weed when we met?

UTEPfan1966: I smell it all the time. I ignore it. I'm not law enforcement.

I have no problem admitting I smoked weed for a good portion of my life. I've since put that behind me.

When I met 1966 I was 100% clean from weed for a long time.

When did you stop smoking?

When did you meet @UTEPfan1966? You said on April 14, 2020 that you have been smoking for 15 years.

Now you're saying you have been clean for a long time. Something doesn't add up.

Post 364.

JCorona: Did I reek of weed when we met?

UTEPfan1966: I smell it all the time. I ignore it. I'm not law enforcement.

What month and year did you become such an irritating asshole? Wash your pie hole with some preparation H, will you.

Proof this.
Seems to me when you and I went to the UTSA game about 4 years ago, you had quit a while before that for your new-ish job. Am I remembering that correctly?

Maybe it was 3 years ago. We didn’t meet up the last two years for the utsa game, so it has to be at least 3.

Last edited:
Seems to me when you and I went to the UTSA game about 4 years ago, you had quit a while before that for your new-ish job. Am I remembering that correctly?

Maybe it was 3 years ago. We didn’t meet up the last two years for the utsa game, so it has to be at least 3.

Thanks for proving that @JCorona is a liar.

April 14 2020: "Ive been smoking weed for 15 years."

March 17, 2020: "In the meantime I stocked up on water and weed so I should be ok for a few weeks."

When did you stop smoking?

When did you meet @UTEPfan1966? You said on April 14, 2020 that you have been smoking for 15 years.

Now you're saying you have been clean for a long time. Something doesn't add up.
I met 1966 during last football season. I was in between jobs and had a few drug tests coming up for jobs under consideration.

Around late 2016 early 2017 is when I first started working on getting clean. I would go through clean and dirty spells. Months clean then smoke a few hits here and there that would be out of my system in 3-5 days. It took years from when I realized I needed to stop to when I finally did.

I met 1966 during last football season. I was in between jobs and had a few drug tests coming up for jobs under consideration.

Around late 2016 early 2017 is when I first started working on getting clean. I would go through clean and dirty spells. Months clean then smoke a few hits here and there that would be out of my system in 3-5 days. It took years from when I realized I needed to stop to when I finally did.

Weird that he stated this in 2020:

April 14 2020: "Ive been smoking weed for 15 years."

March 17, 2020: "In the meantime I stocked up on water and weed so I should be ok for a few weeks."

Really so if I was smoking why wasn't I arrested for possession or DUI?

I didn't say you were smoking at that moment. I said you were smoking during that time. This is why the cop smelled the smoke.

What months and year did you get stopped?

It's hilarious when past comments bite people in the ass and they try to defend the comments and then have their "friends" come in and try to defend them.

Too funny!!!

Nope, not making an assumption.

Your "friend" supposedly told you 3-4 years ago he stopped smoking. Well, sorry to break it to you, but he was full of shit.
I admit it took me years of relapsing to finally quit for good. Sorry I couldn't quit overnight. My deepest apologies.

Reactions: UTEPfan1966
Just from experience, there is no way to end the merry go round ride with Denver other than to just get off. No shame in doing so.

I know I’m preaching to the choir, but sometimes it just takes a little reminder to remember that.
Is Denver the Music/multiple accounts guy, he sure is annoying with his incessant documenting questions? Reminds me of him.

I admit it took me years or relapsing to finally quit for good. Sorry I couldn't quit overnight. My deepest apologies.

So when did you quit for good and when did you get stopped? That's all I'm asking. If you don't know, then just say you don't know.

You have been posting here under numerous handles for years. Same person, different handles. You deny this which makes you a liar. I feel comfortable saying that EVERYBODY that's been here for a while knows this.

Calling Corona a liar is like the pot calling the kettle black. Dont pretend you don't know what that means or that you didn't google it already. And yes I reversed it initially for the intended pun.

Again I will take your advise Fanatico. Ignored (I wonder why this feels like Dejavu?)

Nope, not making an assumption.

Your "friend" supposedly told you 3-4 years ago he stopped smoking. Well, sorry to break it to you, but he was full of shit.
You are making an assumption. No way around that.

He also admitted to smoking a few times in between those clean runs. He was definitely clean when we were at the game. So no lie. Regardless…I don’t give a shit if he smoked every day of his life. It’s his life. Not my concern. Nor is this my battle, so Ima duck out now.

You have been posting here under numerous handles for years. Same person, different handles. You deny this which makes you a liar. I feel comfortable saying that EVERYBODY that's been here for a while knows this.

Calling Corona a liar is like the pot calling the kettle black. Dont pretend you don't know what that means or that you didn't google it already. And yes I reversed it initially for the intended pun.

Do you have proof? I showed proof with links. If you have the proof, then please share it. I am sure you will come up with some excuse why you can't come up with anything.

You are making an assumption. No way around that.

He also admitted to smoking a few times in between those clean runs. He was definitely clean when we were at the game. So no lie. Regardless…I don’t give a shit if he smoked every day of his life. It’s his life. Not my concern. Nor is this my battle, so Ima duck out now.

You: "Seems to me when you and I went to the UTSA game about 4 years ago, you had quit a while before that for your new-ish job."

I don't care either. I'm just trying to explain to you that he's a liar. But, unfortunately, you're not grasping that.

• Haha
Reactions: MineroFanatico
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT