ADVERTISEMENT

If the Miners lose tonight???

nattybry

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 7, 2003
The Miners are currently losing to the worst team on they're schedule, so if we lose this who do we beat? 2-28 looking like a real possibility. If that happens I dont see how Floyd stays! If he does then I call for a Strike to send Stull and Natalicio a message!

Reactions: UTEP05
The Miners are currently losing to the worst team on they're schedule, so if we lose this who do we beat? 2-28 looking like a real possibility. If that happens I dont see how Floyd stays! If he does then I call for a Strike to send Stull and Natalicio a message!

so are we hoping UTEP loses?

I honestly expected Utep to win easily tonight. This proves we may be the worst D-1 team in College Basketball. This falls directly on Floyd none of his BS excuses. Despite losing Winn, he recruited and coaches these players who should at very least be better than 50% of the players recruited on these teams we're losing to. So there is 0 excuse and I will be calling Steve K to inquire the next time Still is on his show, and I guarantee I will not hold back and will say exactly what I just posted and ask him if he cares at all about the Utep fans or the Basketball tradition that Floyd is killing!!!! Dispicable how horrible this team is, just gross!

What did Coach Johnson say after the game? "We didn't set picks?" "We didn't play good defense?" "We didn't rebound?" "We didn't execute our plan?" .... or maybe "We are responsible for recruiting, preparing, and coaching this team for the last 7 years and we haven't done our job"

Reactions: develman and UTEP05
What did Coach Johnson say after the game? "We didn't set picks?" "We didn't play good defense?" "We didn't rebound?" "We didn't execute our plan?" .... or maybe "We are responsible for recruiting, preparing, and coaching this team for the last 7 years and we haven't done our job"

He said that UTEP wanted to recruit a Maryland Eastern Shore player, but he's not a high character guy.

Reactions: kickballpro
Just curious but for those who went, where people with the signs back? Someone on Twitter said that the pep band made some gestures towards them.

Just curious but for those who went, where people with the signs back? Someone on Twitter said that the pep band made some gestures towards them.

I didn't see them, but I really wasn't looking for them.

What gestures did the band back?

Willms is already limping and exhausted, and we haven't even started conference play. That's an ominous sign, as if we needed another one.

Reactions: UTEP05
Willms is already limping and exhausted, and we haven't even started conference play. That's an ominous sign, as if we needed another one.
You gotta feel for Wilmms. He can't practice much and can't condition. And his foot is clearly not 100%. He's clearly risking permanent damage and playing more minutes than he should. He's the Aaron Jones of the BB team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT