ADVERTISEMENT

Miners-Aggies Official Prediction Thread

Sad reality is Las Cruces and El Paso are full of NoWins. It's a privilege to have an FBS program in your backyard, not a right and it's easy to crap on things when you're down.
Sad reality is Las Cruces and El Paso are full of fans who are content with mediocrity. Instead of voicing their displeasure over results, they continue to renew their season tickets and are happy with multiple D2 opponents and losing games.

El Paso and Las Cruces are so privileged to witness a half century of shit football! Alpine and Bismarck are so jealous of our FBS status!

No. Buy a ten dollar ticket jackass, during good times or bad.
Miners just lost 59-3 to Texas and I am expected to buy a ticket to see Abilene Christian the next week?

Miners just got swept by FAU and FIU and I’m expected to buy a ticket to Southern Miss?

You can only except that for so long. Sometimes the traffic has to be the other way.

Sad reality is Las Cruces and El Paso are full of fans who are content with mediocrity. Instead of voicing their displeasure over results, they continue to renew their season tickets and are happy with multiple D2 opponents and losing games.

El Paso and Las Cruces are so privileged to witness a half century of shit football! Alpine and Bismarck are so jealous of our FBS status!
Even more sad that a lot of fans who bitch and moan are a big part of the problem because they don't understand that it takes lots of financial support to create a good athletic program. One can complain about results while contributing to future success.

Aggies 30
Miners 28
We aren't holding our breath on that though. We got 2 P5 transfers that will hopefully make a huge impact. This is seen as a must win game for NMSU especially after the dismal spring games. Head Coach Martin is not well loved by some of the fans and is always bitching about how the administration does not give the team enough support. If we get blown out by both UTEP and UNM we may see a midseason firing. If not he is gone at the end of the season. I wouldn't be surprised if UTEP does win this one, but I think NMSU will definitely cover the spread.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
No comments since Tuesday and the game is tonight. Gotta be the least anticipated season opener ever.

Also, I do not celebrate wins over trash, so when the Miners start 2-0, 2Step will claim that I disappeared or whatever. He will be calling for Top 25 votes and contract extensions.
It's a rivalry so I'll be checking it out if I can find how to watch it over here in Dallas. Yes it's definitely a should be Miner win.

Aggies 30
Miners 28
We aren't holding our breath on that though. We got 2 P5 transfers that will hopefully make a huge impact. This is seen as a must win game for NMSU especially after the dismal spring games. Head Coach Martin is not well loved by some of the fans and is always bitching about how the administration does not give the team enough support. If we get blown out by both UTEP and UNM we may see a midseason firing. If not he is gone at the end of the season. I wouldn't be surprised if UTEP does win this one, but I think NMSU will definitely cover the spread.
Good to see an Aggie opinion and you gotta have faith in your team. However I think the talent gap is bigger than you realize this season. Might be close for a half.

Reactions: NeptunianEmp
Meanwhile in LA, check out the UCLA crowd. Guess they have a bunch of realist fans too. LA fans are not feeling the privilege of FBS football either

Reactions: utep-piggy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT