ADVERTISEMENT

Its official. EVERYTHING is now cancelled.

Do you not trust Dr. Fauci? Look him up if you don't know who he is.

What do you consider an "actual news site"?
When the entire second paragraph is dedicated to how the author wears a CNN shirt solely to get paint on it, it ceases to be news and whatever small shred of credibility it may have had is lost.

When the entire second paragraph is dedicated to how the author wears a CNN shirt solely to get paint on it, it ceases to be news and whatever small shred of credibility it may have had is lost.

It was a a joke. So what is "an actual news site"?

Do you not trust Dr. Fauci? Look him up if you don't know who he is.

CNN? Fake News!
The AP? Fake News!
Wall Street Journal? Fake News!

An unemployed blogger who is a life long straight ticket republican? Credibility, baby!

He's not an unemployed blogger. Did you actually read the article? Do you know who Dr. Fauci is? Look him up if you don't know who he is.

He's not an unemployed blogger. Did you actually read the article? Do you know who Dr. Fauci is? Look him up if you don't know who he is.
Dr. Fauci has said a lot of damaging stuff to both sides of the isle, but that's not who wrote the opinion piece

Last edited:
I hope you're right. Almost 500 died in Italy today, and they haven't reached their inflection point yet.

China's reported cases have leveled off, but the PRC is still an authoritarian regime with heavy propaganda. I don't know what to believe out of China.

I think we'll have a better idea in a week what type of growth pattern we'll see in the USA. But Italy sure scares me.

Well said.

I think the nfl season will be canceled too.

Too early to say. NBA and NHL are done. Maybe they could sneak in the playoffs. Will be interesting to see how much of the MLB, MLS, and USL seasons get completed. Really sucks for the Locomotives since they share the SUP and will have to cram more games in or extend the season to the winter.

Why do you say that? China is pretty much back to normal. I think the NHL and NBA will start with the playoffs and MLB will start a condensed season in July.
China is not back to normal. My friends that live there are still doing all their teaching online. They are still asked not to leave their homes. They no longer have a military official at their door taking their temperature but they are far from back to normal.

China is not back to normal. My friends that live there are still doing all their teaching online. They are still asked not to leave their homes. They no longer have a military official at their door taking their temperature but they are far from back to normal.

So the media is lying that there are no new cases in China?

The Chinese authorities are telling the media there are no more new cases. Do you believe the Chinese authorities?

The Chinese authorities are telling the media there are no more new cases. Do you believe the Chinese authorities?

That's all we can believe at this point. Apparently Stanman915 has some inside information, so I was wondering if he knew.

What are you trying to imply?

That you are underestimating how bad this is going to get. It will be evident to everyone soon enough. Call it what you want, but this is not fear mongering.

I will say this. Texas seems to be in fairly good shape comparatively speaking, as we got a good jump on social distancing. Hopefully it stays that way.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
That you are underestimating how bad this is going to get. It will be evident to everyone soon enough. Call it what you want, but this is not fear mongering.

I will say this. Texas seems to be in fairly good shape comparatively speaking, as we got a good jump on social distancing. Hopefully it stays that way.

So how bad is it going to get get, according to you? How many people are going to die in the US?

So how bad is it going to get get, according to you? How many people are going to die in the US?

I don’t know how many, and I’m not going to take a stab at it, because for once, I actually hope you’re right about something (this). I will say that I think the estimates you threw out there will prove to be way low. And I don’t think it’ll take much longer to realize that this is just getting started.

I don’t know how many, and I’m not going to take a stab at it, because for once, I actually hope you’re right about something (this). I will say that I think the estimates you threw out there will prove to be way low. And I don’t think it’ll take much longer to realize that this is just getting started.

Of course, nobody knows. So stop saying "you are going to come to some grave realizations on your own fairly soon".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT