ADVERTISEMENT

Jacksonville State Predictions

JSU 27
UTEP 24

Both teams are going to run the ball, JSU has a mobile QB and that is going to the difference maker in the game that will extend drives for JSU. JSU gets the W in a close game.

Last edited:
Reactions: FarWestTexas
I expect a loss. I wouldn't be shocked to see utep come out flat. UTEP fans had too high of expectations coming into this season and we can't have nice things.

I'll say UTEP 17, JSU 34.

• Haha
Reactions: utep-piggy
UTEP 27
Them 30

UTEP up 24 -3 at halftime. GH hand delivers 2 pics for 425/2TD yard passing game, Hankins fumbles one as UTEP let’s them back in the game which they win as clock winds down.

If Hardison throws just one pic, rb’s don’t fumble; ball protection is good. D (line) is as advertised:

UTEP 30
Them 17

Reactions: FarWestTexas
UTEP 27
Them 30

UTEP up 24 -3 at halftime. GH hand delivers 2 pics for 425/2TD yard passing game, Hankins fumbles one as UTEP let’s them back in the game which they win as clock winds down.

If Hardison throws just one pic, rb’s don’t fumble; ball protection is good. D (line) is as advertised:

UTEP 30
Them 17
Wow man you have serious UTEP PTSD, you should see someone for that lol I mean I get it, but you got the collapse all planned out in your head already.

Last edited:
Wow man you have serious UTEP PTSD, you should see someone for that lol I mean I get it, but you got the collapse all planned out on your head already.
Lol! I want Coach Dimel to succeed. He is a good man. He just struggles putting it all together. I am basing on what I saw. Hardison needs to clean it up, Hankins needs to secure (which he did improve a lot last year) and UTEP needs to finish games when leading.

Very challenging to make a genuine prediction on this game's outcome.
Miners. 28
Jacksonville 24

Sure hope it's a victorious result.

Oops I replied on the wrong post. Your two posts have us making a FG, while I have us missing.
It’s the obligatory 1st and goal from the 5 that we can’t punch into the end zone so we settle for the 20ish yard FG. Not much more than a chip shot.

Who am I kidding? That’ll probably happen multiple times.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT