ADVERTISEMENT

Just FYI

jdubb66

MI Hall of Famer
Feb 10, 2009
College Sports Live has an app for Roku. If you download the app you can search for UTEP and stream Miner TV directly to your TV. The feed isn't any better but the picture is. You can of course view Miner archived sports on demand as well.

College Sports Live has an app for Roku. If you download the app you can search for UTEP and stream Miner TV directly to your TV. The feed isn't any better but the picture is. You can of course view Miner archived sports on demand as well.

Is the app College Sports Live or is it Roku?

In other words, when I go to the App Store, what am I typing in the search bar?

Roku along with College Sports Live and Sling TV are making it impossible to justify spending $100 for cable or satellite tv.

Don't you need cable or satellite for internet connectivity?

Those are two different services cable/satellite or internet service. So the answer is no.

It's great when you "cut the cord". You can find everything on the web for free!
Sling is nice but NBA on Tnt or tbs buffers sometimes too much.(but other channels are fine or anything else on those two).
*Netflix,Hulu,Sling,Plex on roku is just part of my setup at home

Get a fire stick with Kodi. Gets you damn near anything for free

Quick question USAF...I recently purchased the Amazon Fire Stick, which should arrive in a few weeks; with the plan of installing Kodi on it. What add on(s )you recommend for watching the Miner games online? Usually, I just stream via various online websites and MinerTV, but I thought Kodi may be a better solution. Any suggestions are appreciated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT