ADVERTISEMENT

King of Collectibles/Netflix/Utep

When I was in school at UTSA, my sorority would play intramural sports, and Coach Shed was always there. I remember when we would go into his office, it was filled with tons of UTEP memorabilia. He had an amazing collection and I would probably bet, he has some of the “most expensive” UTEP memorabilia.
I also went to UTSA. I dominated in basketball at the rec center.

It looks brand new and its not dirty..I cant believe they didnt wear it.

It even says that the hat its brand new. Vintage items isnt brand new.

Just because something hadn't been worn doesn't make it "dirty". Maybe you do, but others don't live in filth.

Brand new just means that it hasn't been used. Of course vintage items can be brand new.

Just because something hadn't been worn doesn't make it "dirty". Maybe you do, but others don't live in filth.

Brand new just means that it hasn't been used. Of course vintage items can be brand new.

I think it's a retro hat and they think it's vintage. I don't think New Era was around back then and hats aren't hats made in America.

• Haha
Reactions: utep1966

Look see here is the same hat. The Chihuahuas sell it.

• Haha
Reactions: utep1966
It looks brand new and its not dirty..I cant believe they didnt wear it.

It even says that the hat its brand new. Vintage items isnt brand new.
Vintage can be brand new. It’s called dead stock. Those usually go for more than the ugly dirty ones that you think makes it vintage cause of a stain 😂 When they say brand new it means never worn not that it just came off the production line in 2024.

You can find these jerseys at fanzz. Saw it there the other day in multiple sizes

If signed maybe. It just depends on who wants it. He made his Diablo start during the 2nd half of his HOF career so he was already a well established star at the time.
What was originally said didn’t include signature. I believe that would bump it up some, being that I don’t think he signs much, but it wouldn’t fetch that type of number even with it. I remember seeing him at that game, he ignored everyone looking for an autograph that night. The jersey would have to have some type of significance to fetch those type of numbers. It would more than likely have to be a record broken or maybe even a perfect game used jersey to fetch a high dollar amount. I’m a “collector” and the prices being thrown out are Covid times prices. That’s when collectibles were at an all time high. The market has reduced incredibly. Rookie luka cards were selling for 10k+. Some of y’all probably think that’s a steal but check the market now and see how much people lost. Ken Goldin, the “star” in that collectible show, drives prices up significantly so he can get his cut as high as possible but most auction houses do shill bidding to increase price, including him, but the real ones know. He even tried using drake to drive up the price of a card, and when the card was pulled by someone else, drake didn’t even try to buy it when he ripped thousands and thousands of dollars worth trying to “find” it. It’s all a game to drive the prices up with that guy and most times it doesn’t go past his “evaluation”

Last edited:
What was originally said didn’t include signature. I believe that would bump it up some, being that I don’t think he signs much, but it wouldn’t fetch that type of number even with it. I remember seeing him at that game, he ignored everyone looking for an autograph that night. The jersey would have to have some type of significance to fetch those type of numbers. It would more than likely have to be a record broken or maybe even a perfect game used jersey to fetch a high dollar amount. I’m a “collector” and the prices being thrown out are Covid times prices. That’s when collectibles were at an all time high. The market has reduced incredibly. Rookie luka cards were selling for 10k+. Some of y’all probably think that’s a steal but check the market now and see how much people lost. Ken Goldin, the “star” in that collectible show, drives prices up significantly so he can get his cut as high as possible but most auction houses do shill bidding to increase price, including him, but the real ones know. He even tried using drake to drive up the price of a card, and when the card was pulled by someone else, drake didn’t even try to buy it when he ripped thousands and thousands of dollars worth trying to “find” it. It’s all a game to drive the prices up with that guy and most times it doesn’t go past his “evaluation”
Well what do you have??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT